Morning After

Hi!!

Reader's POV

After that comment I gasped and said thank you like a little girl. I had fallen asleep while he was driving.
-----------------------
Ronnie's POV

(Y/N) fell asleep, she looked so peaceful, it was sickening. I hated the silence, i Fucking hated it,
so I put on some music
-----------------------
Reader's POV

When I finally woke up to Falling in Reverse music and Ronnie asleep. I opened up the car door, jumped up, and stretched. I softly closed the door and went to the other side. "God," , I thought to myself ," I can't get over the fact that I'm his girlfriend.". I kissed his forehead, near the 'unbreakable' tattoo is. I went back to my side and thought about all of the event that led to this moment. It was around 5:52 In the morning and the Sun was rising it look so beautiful. After a couple minutes, I opened the door and grabbed toothbrush, toothpaste, and my water bottle. I combed my hair and changed my tee shirt. Thirty minutes later I hear a raspy, smokey voice, "Good morning", It said.
"Good morning to you." I said giggling. He got up and stretched, at that moment I loved him even more then I did last night. He was so UGH, words can't even explain it. He had no shirt on and I couldn't help but stare. "Like what you see (Y/N)?"
I chuckled," No, and don't be so cocky" , I rolled my eyes and said, "Where are we?". He looked down and said, "A tragic place where it all started.".
-------------------
Last part written by @boybandlover__657

Tysm for reading