Starting from day one

" JESSIE! "
" IT HURTS! Hurry up!"
" I'm going baby, I'm going as quick as I can. There's too many people"
----------------------------------------------

" Jessie, my love!? Where are you!? "
I looked around, all I could see was blood and glass everywhere, car pieces every other way you looked.
" (gasp) JESSIE!! NO!! Baby wake up please! Jess baby you need to wake up. We need to get to the hospital so I can have our baby and be happy, please wake up" I yelled helplessly hoping someone could hear me yelling out. I sat for a few minutes when I hear a small siren go off.
" HELP ME!! HELP! PLEASE YOUVE GOT TO HELP!" I yelled at the passing police car. Why didn't he stop? I kept yelling at lol the passing cars and saw a man walk up to me.... He walked right through me, literally. Am I dead? Did I die in the crash? I ran toward the sirens and saw my car bashed in and a truck on the other side of the street upside down. I tried talking to the men but nothing, that's when I saw my body. I'm dead... but the baby... will she live? I was looking closer at my body, I'm still breathing... I leaned in and listened to my breathing... A collapsed lung my rib cage is tender a few broken ribs, the baby is fine not much longer though. I grabbed my own hand and wailed it a little to get one of their attention and it worked.
" HEY!!! Look! This poor woman, 36 weeks pregnant , tender abdomen, she's in bad condition the baby is okay. Let's haul her out before anything worse happens" I smiled in relief, thank god. That's when the smile was ripped off and I saw a hand under the car, I noticed the ring on his hand and screamed. JESSIE! I slid myself under the car with him... he's not breathing. His heart beat is slow but still here. I rolled back out and thought, How can I get attention to him... I can get myself back to my body wake up and just yell his name, to look under the car, anything. I went to my body, and grabbed my own hand....
----------------------------------------------
When I woke I was in the hospital. I began to panic when the nurse came in and said softly " Don't worry  ma'm we found your husband, he's currently in I.C.U. He has some bad injuries. You on the other hand are good. You do have a few broken ribs from the impact and your left lung did collapse when you arrived but we got it back up. The baby is perfect, just a little shooken up. Because of your condition we did an emergency c section. You have a baby girl, she's got gorgeous blue eyes and jet back hair. Congratulations. I can bring her in in a few minutes if you'd like? I'll grab you a snack in the meantime. Okay?" She smiled and with that, walked out. I didn't know what to do, I just sat there... A few minutes passed and the nurse walked back in handing me a granola bar, " I hope this will surfice. I couldn't find anything else unless you'd like a lime jello? " I shook my head " erm.." I croaked " I'll take the granola bar.. can I see my baby? And is there water my mouths a little dry" I smiled back weakly. She nodded and walked back out.