Chapter 1: Booty grabbing

WARNING: this chapter contains lots of booty talk. They're high school seniors with too much money and a desire for fun so you can guess what type of things they do.

<~><~><~><~>

"Oh my god, Georgina, look at her butt!"

I serenely smiled at Kora. "Please don't make references like that in front of me." I tossed my long blonde hair over my shoulder, raising my eyebrows and daring her to question me.

Kora was like.. an annoying little twit, you know? I could tell she tried so hard, which is honestly such a turn off. Her giant green eyes so bathed in mascara would follow me everywhere. Do I look like I care about her?

She rolled her eyes at me (uh, the nerve!). "Georgie, don't be stupid. Her butt is literally so flat, I could use it as a table," she said with a giggle.

"Yeah, go eat off her butt whenever you want. I sure as hell don't care." Even still, I eyed the booty she was talking about. Unimpressive.

Kora pursed her lips. "That's not what I meant. She has like, no curves at all! What a loser."

"Again. Do I care?"

"She's Kiera Hunt! Apparently her family's big in the designing world."

I scoffed. "No one would ever take her seriously. I mean, just look at her!"

Something grabbed my butt from behind. Honestly, people need to stop doing that. It's rude, and I don't want their slimy fingers touching my thousand dollar jeans.

"Hey baby," a voice cooed in my ear. "How about we meet up after second period? Sneak back to the dormitories, have a little fun?"

I turned around, and slapped him right across the face. He better not have ruined my manicure. "Keep your hormones to yourself before I make you."

Julian winked at me. "I'd love to see that."

Okay, so he was kind of hot with his dark brown hair and his super cute sapphire eyes but that's no excuse to be a fuckboy.

"Get out, Julian."

He sauntered off, if boys can do that, probably trying to hook up with another girl.

"Georgina," Kora urgently whispered, "he's going to go flirting with Blair."

My eyes followed to where Julian and Blair were. "Isn't she the girl I set on fire for calling me a slut?"

"No, that's her twin, Laura. But apparently she hates you or something!" Kora said in a hushed whisper, the stupid tone she uses whenever she  gossips.

"Ugh. Whatever, come on, we've got a lesson to teach," I said, barely looking at Kora.

I strut over to Julian in my four inch heels, knowing Kora was hurriedly following. I wrapped my arms around his chest from behind and started running them down his body. "Hey babe, sorry for blowing you off earlier."

I cast a look at Blair, who looked as pissed as a dog with a fire hydrant. Smiling smugly, I pressed my lips against his ear to tell him to meet me later, but loud enough for Blair to hear.

Kora, knowing the drill, "spilled" her coffee all over Blair's shirt and hair. "Oops, let me help you!" Kora said with a fake shocked look. She went to run the coffee stains, but instead pushed Blair over and knocked her to the ground.

"Oh my god, Kora, you're so clumsy!" I said with a giggle, scratching myself from Julian.

"Here, let me help you, Blair." I reached down and yanked her hair. "I don't know who the hell you are but you still somehow managed to piss me off," I hissed into her face.

Kora slipped me a small smile, one I returned. She may be useless 90% of the time, but she was a successful minion in doing some dirty work.

"Excuse me!" Kora yelled into the hallway. "This girl, Blair, was trying to hump this poor boy and ended up tripping and spilling her coffee all over herself! I think she needs help or something!"

Sharing giggles, Kora and I diva walked our way out of the scene.

"Nice going," I said under my breath. I don't give much approval often, so Kora's face lit into a grin.

"Sierra and Kaleigh are coming," Kora whispered, spotting the hallway splitting for the two figures to walk towards us.

"Ladies," I greeted them as they neared. "We have work to do."

Kaleigh ran a hand through her tussled dark hair. "Gina, I literally don't have time to prank anyone today. Russ is sneaking out and taking me for a romantic lunch."

Kaleigh is the only one who's allowed to talk to me like that. We've been inseparable demon since first grade, which gave her the right. Everyone else who tried would be a social outcast in seconds.

"Fine, whatever, catch up with me when you get back." I glanced at the other two. "You guys get the day off. I'm skipping class to have some fun with Julian, so you can do whatever you want."

"Julian again?" Kaleigh said with a groan. "I thought you were done with that kid."

I shrugged. "It's not like it means anything. It's just for fun and to skip class."

"Whatever you say," Kaleigh said with a mutter.

"Ta ta, girls, see you later." I blew them all kisses and made my way to the dormitories. Not for Julian, of course. It was for my latest scheme against Blair, and not to mention her little birdy Sierra, my supposed minion.

Blood was in the air!

<~><~><~><~>
Author's note: Ahaha now that was a bad start. What on earth even happens at a private boarding school between seniors? Who knows where this story is going to go. It's half past midnight and I should be doing homework oops.