It's not what you think it is.

Suzy POV

Everyone in the room was so shocked when they heard that I just talked with Chanyeol through the phone.

"What?! That bastard called you again?!" Says Jia Unnie.

"Suzy-ah. How many times do I have to tell you that you don't deserve to be with Chanyeol? He's an asshole, you know?" Junho Oppa

"He's right Suzy. Remember the last time that he came here in the building? He dumped you like a trash and that's why I punched him hard in the face." Taecyeon Oppa

Omo! That time I was so angry with Taecyeon Oppa. I saw him punching Channie but he never told me the reason. I mean, i have the right to know, right?

Now that I know the reason, I am very thankful to Teac Oppa. I never knew that he care for me that much. He's like a brother to me.

"Y-you did that? I-I didn't know Oppa." The truth is, i really don't know what to say.

Everyone in the room are on shock but something caught my attention. It's Mark. I don't know why but he looked angry.

"Suzy, i thought you guys broke up?" Min unnie

"Yeah unnie. We did broke up. H-he--"

I was not able to continue what i'm about to say because someone grabbed my arm.

"What the hell are you doing?! Let go of me!" I shouted at Mark. He was the one who grabbed my arms.

"Are you still together with Chanyeol?" Mark asked me.

"Why are you asking me this?"

"I.. I-i'm sorry." Mark said

He looked at me in the eye. And then it hit me.. He's the guy who saved me from Kai.

"It's you." I said still looking in his eyes

"W-what?"

"The one who saved me from Kai. What didn't you tell me?"

"S-sorry. I was about to tell you that time but your manager arrived."

"So it was you. Thanks by the way."

"Your welcome." He smiled "But don't try to change the subject."

"No, absolutely not." I said

"Alright then, it means I will have a chance."

"A chance?"

"A chance to be with you."

And I was flustered.

A/N: I am so sorry for not updating. I just got so busy. Anyway, i'll still update this. Please vote and leave comments. I'm open for your suggestions. :)