Chapter 1

Chapter 1

*Ryanne's P.O.V.*

Flashback 10 years ago

Right now, I am sitting in a very hard white hospital bed. I am very sick and have no idea why I am sick or what I am sick with. All that I know is that my throat hurts and I am so tired that I can barely move. I am in England but I was born in California. My family and I came over to England and that is when I got sick and now I am here!

I am very bored and have nothing to do because my mommy and daddy did not want to stay with me. They wanted to have fun and leave me all alone! My only friend here is Missy, she is my nurse.

"Good morning Ryanne, how are you doing today?" Missy asks with a smile. "I am okay but my throat hurts and I am sad because you are the only friend I have here." I reply with a pout. "Aww Ryanne, it's gonna be okay! What if I go and find a friend for you?" She asks me putting my cup of juice on the table next to my bed. I just nod my head because my throat hurts from talking. I lay in bed watching T.V. and waiting for Missy to come back. About five minutes later she comes into my room with a little boy behind her. He has bright green eyes and curly brown hair.

"Ryanne, this is Harry. His aunt just had a baby next door. Harry, this is Ryanne." Harry comes over to my bed and smiles a little. He has perfect white teeth and he also has two dimples! "Hi! I'm Harry. Are you okay? You look sick. You also look a little sad." He asks me all in one breath. I smile a little and say, " I'm Ryanne. I'm sick so I'm not really that okay. And I am sad because I have no one to play with." When I talk it sounds all funny and it sounds like my voice has a lot of stops. "Well, I can play with you!" Harry says with a dimpled smile. I grin back and that is how our friendship started.

End of Flashback

That was the day that I met Harry. I never told anyone about him except my best friend Blake. She knows all about him! Well, I didn't really tell her, I had to type it out. You see, after a week in the hospital I woke up with no voice. The doctors told my parents that my vocal chords were messed up so bad that I would most likely never talk again. Every since then I have been known as the mute girl. Although people don't thing they threat me different I know that they are, I can tell by the way they look at me.

I never talked to Harry again after his aunt was released from the hospital. I constantly think of him though. I wonder what he is doing with his life right now. I wonder if he is still as cute as I remember him being. Although I only talked to Harry for two days I got a big crush on him. I learned that he was three years older that I am and I learned that he lives in England, hence his accent. I never learned anything else though. I know it sounds silly but I have never had a boyfriend even though everyone says that I am gorgeous. It's not like I haven't been asked out, because I have, I just never feel like the guys that ask me are right for me.

I am 16 years old and I am tall, 5'9 and have long brown hair. It is straight but I love to curl it. I have greenish blue eyes and I have a decent figure from playing volleyball and working out. I have a very good fashion sense, not to brag, but it is what I want to do in life so it better be good.

Blake is the same age as me and shorter than I am, 5'4, with shoulder length dark brown hair. Her eyes, although brown, are gorgeous. She has a good figure as well, but I have no idea how because she is a lazy butt and does not exercise! She is really into singing and she should be because she has an amazing voice!

Well that's it for now..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay so I know it's not a great start :/ but I don't exactly know how to start it out. Please please please vote/comment and I will post more as soon as I get at least 10 reads! So if you wanna know more then tell people about it or idk just please comment and read!! :)

~Lexi ;D