Chapter 4

*Ryanne's P.O.V.*

What is that ringing?! I think as I sit up from the couch. Oh yeah, it's the alarm. Yay! We finally get to leave to London. I look over to the other couch and see the Blake is still asleep. I get an amazing idea, and being the awesome friend that I am, run over to her couch and jump on her. I can't yell anything since, you know, I can't speak. She groans under me and rolls over trying to push me off but I won't let her. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" Blake asks me. I hold up my phone and show her the time. She groans again and pushes me off her, making me fall to the floor. I make a wierd noise and sit up, rubbing my butt. Blake just laughs as she goes into her room to change. I grab my comfy jeans and big hoodie and go into th bathroom to change. I put my hair in a high bun, knowing that I won't want it in my face.

When I exit the bathroom Blake is waiting for me by the door. All of the bags are out of the hall so I figure that Blake's parents took them all out to the car. "Ready?" Blake asks with a frown. I nod my head in reply and grab my bag, following her out to the car. We both sit down and get ready for the thirty minute drive to the airport.

~~At the airport~~

"Flight 15 to London now boarding. Flight 15 to London now boarding." The loud voice comes over the speaker. I look at Blake and we both stand up. Blake hugs both of her parents and then they give me ugs as well. Blake's parents are more my parents than my actual parents are. My parents are rarely around, and when they are, they don't pay much attention to me. Both Blake and I grab our luggage and head over to the terminal.

We reach our seats and place our carry ons in the compartment above our heads. As we take a seat Blake nudges me. I look at her with a confused look on my face. She moves her eyes from me to the people in front of us. I glance in the middle of the seats and notice a head full of curly hair and next to that I see a head with blond hair but the roots are brown. Blake gets closer to me and whipsers in my ear. "Do those two guys not look like Harry and Niall from One Direction?!" She whisper shouts into my ear. I shake my head with a smile and take out my phone to type her a message.

I doubt that Harry and Niall would be sitting on a plane in front of us. I mean, yeah we are sitting in First Class but do you really think that it's them? No! They are probably just normal guys. Don't do anything crazy!!

I pass my phone to Blake and she reads it. When she looks up she has a pout on her face. I give her a don't doubt me look and she sighs looking down at her lap.

"All electronics off please. And please fasten your seat belts, the flight is about to leave." We hear the voice of the pilot come onto the speakers and we get ready for the plane to take off.

I played on my phone for a little while on Doodle Jump until I go too tired. I looked through my bag and when I found what I was searching for I placed my bag on the floor under my seat and plugged my earbuds into my phone.

I was looking through my song and stopped when I found Moments by One Direction. This is my favorite song and always will be. The first time I heard it I started crying. It's not like I can really relate to the song because nothing like that has ever really happen to me but it's just such a powerful and meaningful song. I put the volume down low so I could fall asleep without having too much noise.

After about five minutes I was almost asleep until I heard a really loud shout. I sat up and looked around. I noticed Blake was looking around trying to find the source of the noise, yet she was unsuccessful. Another second passed when I heard another shout. AH HA! It was coming from the two boys in front of us. I kick the seat in front of me in hopes of getting them to be quiet but instead, they just get louder. I got really frustrated because all I wanted to do was sleep but the people in fron of me would not shut up! I kicked the seat again, but this time harder.

The poeple infront of us finally were quiet but when I looked up I would not believe who was sitting in front of me....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so another chapter done! YAY!! But I will not continue to write unless I get at least 7 votes, and this time I am serious haha. So please please please vote!!! Thanks a bunch :)

~Lexi ;D