Chapter 14

Chapter 14

It's already February so that meant me and Blake have been going out for three months and let me tell you... It's amazing!

He's been so amazing since that date at the zoo. The goodthing is Jeanna finally came to her senses and learned to back off but I could tell she still passionately hated me. Brent and Dani are together, I don't know how or when but I know Dani well enough that she wouldn't make out with a guy in her room at 3:00 in the morning.

Don't ask. She didn't answer her phone so I got worried and went to see if she was okay! Blame me for being caring!

"Pssst." someone whispered from beside me.

I turned and looked down at the hand that was pushing a note towards me.

'Sleepover tonight?' was written on the plain lined paper.

'Sure. Who's house?' I wrote shoving the paper back.

'Yours Of course.'

'Bring snacks?' I wrote back

"Oh I promise." he whispered playfully in my ear.

"Theo I'm serious." I said looking at him intently.

"I was just kidding Turtle, i know how hungry you get." he laughed pulling away from me.

I was currently sitting beside Theo in Biology and thank god it was almost lunch. This lecture was killing me!

*Ring!!*

"Dude, we really need to chill." Theo said right as we walked out the class.

"I know right. We haven't hung out just you and me in a long time huh?"

He shook his head sadly, "I just miss my best friend."

I smiled and hugged him by the waist and he automatically hugs me back.

"Hey guys!" Val said skipping by my side.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Why you guys all cuddly-cuddly?" She asked looked at us playfully.

"We just had a moment." he smiled.

"He misses me." I said with a proud sigh.

"Shut up." he whispered jokingly.

"Awwh. You guys are so cute! Sometimes I think you guys would make a great match." she said happily before walking away.

We stopped dead, "Damn that was awkward."

He nodded in agreement, "I'll see you at lunch. I gotta go drop stuff off at my locker." he said leaving me in the middle of the hallway.

I walked towards my locker just as someone stepped in front of me. I sighed.

"Should I even ask why you're In my face right now?" I spat, making her flinch an inch away.

"So.. Flirting with Theo while Blake isn't here? Aww dang! How should I tell Blake?" she fake pouted.

"Can you not do that with your face? It actually makes you look decent and it's creeping me out. I'm use to the whole ugly chic look." I said, walking past her and towards my locker.

"Well, I'll have you know Blake will be very disappointed to hear about this." she smirked.

I smiled, "Sweetie, tell him, or tell anybody.. No ones gonna listen to you." I clicked my tongue and winked at her before disappearing towards the cafeteria.

*Ring!!*

I was in the girls locker room just finishing up in drying my hair when shrieks filled the room.