sound barrier chapter one

It was a flash.an instantaneous memory.she saw herself in the hospital room that had been her prison after the terrible crash into the everfree that had shattered both her wings and her dreams of ever getting into the wonderbolts,as the doctors had insisted that the damage to all her wing-bones was irreparable.she watched herself receive the news,for as soon as she was conscious and able to understand the doctors words they had told her.they had felt that she had the right to know,despite how much pain it would cause her.but she didn't react by bawling like a goal.she had kept a straight face,and when the doctor said that she would in all likely never fly again without magical assistance(the flight equipment of a wheelchair),she had replied,"okay anything else?" the doctors had solemly said no,and left the room.only after she was alone with her closest friend,fluttershy did she start to cry. Her cries weren't loud.they were near-silent,though the tears were enough to cry a literal river,or perhaps several clouds' worth of rain.And fluttershy,the kind friend she was just held her.

How do you guys like the first chapter of sound barrier again the story is not mine the girl asked me to post it on my wattpad page