Chapter 9

Caily's P.O.V 

It was already morning as the rays from the sunlight beamed through the windows. My eyes starting to flicker as i saw Harry's face an inch from mine as arms wrapped around my waist.  My eyes started to hurt as i remembered that i cried to sleep last night. I don't want that to happen again.. But i'm glad that Harry is still trying his best to cheer me up even though i acted that i don't care about him. My lips turning into a smile as he still sleeps. So i gave him a little kiss on the cheek.

I started to get up making his arms unwrapped from me. This cheeky boy is really a heavy sleeper haha. So i went to the bathroom as i combed my hair to get the untangled ones fix and chaged a simple t-shirt and wear dark blue leggings.

*knocks on the door*

"Caily! breakfast is downstairs!" Sam shouted

"Oh sure!" i answered as i went out the bathroom

Harry is still sleeping as he hugged one of the pillows from the bed. He must've thought its me haha how cute. Then i went downstairs as i saw Sam with Niall at the living room.

"Morning Caily!" Niall called as he waved his hand

"Oh, morning Niall. Your early today haha"

"Well, this lady here texted me that she's jealous of you and Harry last night" Niall smirked as he looked at Sam

"Stop it Niall" Sam chuckled as she playfully slaps his shoulder

"Haha okay. So where's Harry?" Niall asked as he turned his head to me

"Oh he's still sleeping upstairs in my room" I smiled as i went to the kitchen

"That's explain why your in a happy mood" Niall smirked

"Really?"

"Yup haha"

So i got some food that my mom prepared again for this morning. Then i sat at the table eating my food as my thoughts drifted me off. Why was Harry so serious about Chris yesterday? i forgive him for being like that already. But my mind keeps on thinking about this. If he was jealous, he wouldn't act so rude to Chris right?..

I then felt hands sneaking up behind my waist. My lips turning into a smile as i turned around and hugged Harry. I grabbed is tangled messy curly hair as he crashed his lips to mine. I felt him smile between the kiss were having then we started to pull away gently but foreheads still touching each other.

"I like the taste of the milk" Harry whispered

I was drinking my glass of milk before he hugged me from behind. I let out a small laugh when he said that and started to pull away gently.

"Morning curly boy" i smiled

"Morning love"

Then he grabbed one of the plates and food that was set on the table. Its a good thing mom prepares a lot of food for the morning haha. Then he sat next to me as we cuddled to each other. And then my phone started to ring loudly in my room. 

"Caily! someone's calling you!" Sam called

"I'll get it"

I rushed into my room leaving Harry at the table for a short time. Then i grabbed my phone and looked at the caller ID. It was Chris.. oh not again.. me and Harry made up already, and i know that he also heard the phone ringing so i can't hide that Chris was calling me.

So i pressed the answer button and placed the phone near my ear where i can hear Chris as i walked downstairs to the kitchen where Harry was. I want to be truthfull to Harry so i should let him know that Chris was the one calling. I noticed that Harry looked at me but his smile faded away..