Generic or Not

I hate it when a person asks to god, what is life.? I hate that because the answer is simply staring them in the eyes.
I see the world how it should be seen. I see the goths as misunderstood and the emos as misfortunite. Im in the mishaps.... well the goths and the emos. I had all my senses and prioritys in order, until she came to Cronanna High School. Cherry is her name and when I saw her my jaw dropped. .. breaking one of my rules of survival in high school; never draw attention to yourself. I didn't care one bit... she was beautiful and by the look of it she was a cheerleader. Well there go my hopes and dreams I murmured under my breath. Exhaling as the bell rang ans saved from breaking my own rules I flowed into the crowd to Spanish in a rainbow skirt, converse, and a bvb t-shirt.

    Silence slowly swept the class rooms mouth as Cherry walked into the Spanish 1 class. For every  misfortunite, misunderstood, and mishap... knew then that those innocent rosy cheeks would soon turn to blood and tears from the teenage years. Holding a moment of silence the teacher cleared his throat.... uhumm he rumbled. This is Cherry, our new student at Cronanna High School, and I want you all to nice to her he said. Now.... you can go sit by Rose... or blossom as we call her. My heart racing and me not knowing why... then it hit me, im Rose.... im blossom. Sadly for me I only realized when I yelped in a late reaction. You would think I just killed someone by the way everyone looked at me. Finally the bell rang and I was off to English.

    I had English 2nd and 3rd period and thankfully in these class periods, Cherry wasn't there.I realize that im nodding off but I cant stop myself. I see Cherry's face happy and glittering  so much that it reminds me of sunshine.  I try to wake up... I do try, but its no use. I find myself kissing Cherry, its beautiful. Having broken two rules today I heard a loud screech and jerked up... only to find it was the bell.

    Running late to lunch is a normal thing... because when you get there you can see what table to sit at with what people are at each table. Thanking the heavans my survival senses kick in I look for my table while walking to make it seem like I knew where I was going. One of my many mastermind plans. Now sitting at the table I see the Goths the emos and the mishaps. There are only 6 people in our table. Hannah, Harley, Collin, and Ashton, also me. Until Cherry decided to come sit with us there only 5.

    Once again silence swept over the lunch room. Cherry not understanding said hi and began to eat.   She obviously saw us being emo and depressed and overly happy but still Cherry sat with us. This made my smile ear to ear. In about ten minutes the lunch room was full of laughter and screams. Suddenly Hannah started naming of our genders to Cherry. Hannah said, " Im transgender, Harley is bisexual, Collin is pansexual, and Rose or blossom is a Pansexual." "So if you still want to stay after I just told you that then youre perfectly fine with all of us."  ive never seen a more suprised look than what was on Hannah's face when Cherry said, " Im Pansexual so im good with it all"  I most definitely did not peg her as a pan but dont judge a book by its cover.  Well here my dreams come again winding in my head full of hope. Until two rabidly handsome jocks sat beside Cherry. Then they tried to woo her into coming over to their table instead of this, " Flea annoying group."

   " Ha you just called tis table f.a.g.  tehe that's our new table name!!!!!!!" Said Collin.