ask her!

I'm back.

(Freddy fazbear pizzeria 2)

~tonny pow~
I walk to chica and said "hi chica do you where mangle at?" She smile and said "she in kids cove." Tonny said " thank you" and leave. When I leave I hear chica said "good luck with you feels" I blush how did chica know that , well did she......, no I need to go to kid cove before mike gets here. Walk to kid cove then Fred with toy chica in front of kid cove. I know i need them to move so i walk to them. "hey do you think he will do it?" i hear fred said "well he thes love him so yeah." said toy chica and fred see me "tonny good timing foxy need help with the kids." i look at him "but i need to-." i try to said but fred stop me and point at pirate cove "go help foxy now!" i try again but i know he would tell me to go so i went to pirate cove. i see all the kids on foxy arms, legs and tail and foxy try (but failing) to get the kids off of him. i run and gade a kid off and contive this unit all the kids were off of foxy and I help foxy for some hours.
~few hours~
I finally done with foxy so I walk to kid cove to see if mangle is still dares. But no luck she was gone and it was 11:46 pm so I look around to find her.
~mangle pow~
I wait for tonny to come but got stop Fred and toy chica and his went to pirate cove to help foxy-chan so I wait some more and then toy chica need me for something so I went with her and when I did I saw tonny walk to kid cove again I was goto stop toy chica but she got my hand and not let go until we make to the place. So I look at tonny one more time before leaving with toy chica. "I'm sorry tonny said mangle in a low voice.
~at 11:50 with mike and jamie~
So tonny like someone ask mike jamie nod " I saw it with my that they like each other and soon the kids will try to put them together like bonnie and chica. Mike laugh at the last part "what the kids are trying to make couples with them man does are smart kids" Jamie look at the clock "well I would be going see you in the morning mike said she as she walked out. Mike though about the kids and the ship they make "well I better go to the office.
~at 6:00 pm~
"Well I so soon then Fred ad toy chica got me at the last min too!" Said mike jamie sweat drop "well don't worry you will win the night like 1 and 2" well I hope so in a small voice. "Well I got to go but seen you later ok" said mike "bye" said Jamie when mike left. " well see today kids plan for bonnie and chica well get hope they don't see tonny and mangle love.
~tonny pow~
OK I will talk to mangle no matter what he thought. Tonny walk to mangle and I saw she talk to foxy "well that a problem no it ok it fine as long it is not toy chica." So I walk over to mangle and foxy, I saw foxy smile "well I got to see you later mangle" and foxy left. I look at mangle "hey mangle can I ask question said tonny I see her nod
~mangle pow~
I looked in his green eyes and got lost in them so I hear him call my name so I look him. I smile and nod then I heard " will you go on a date with me please" and I thought it was a dream so I pick myself then I look at him with a smile and said "YES I WOULD LOVE TO GO ON A DATE I hug him.
~tonny pow~
I was so happy to hear that I hug. I hear some aww~ by the group " I love you" she said and I look that her and said " I love you too" ♡
~time to open~
The kids are is trying (felling) to get bonnie and chica to together well the kids and their ships.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tori: hi everyone sorry how late this it! But I got some news you all the kids who bonnie with chica well gress what you can give them ideas how they be a couple♡ seen you soon~
Good night or good day bye na~