1

Its midnight again and im on my way to my job,walking. I hear whistles and fucking sweet names like honey, sugarpop and more. I dont really care at all. Im used to it

When i reached the front door two bouncer is in the door waiting for me to get in.

When i reached the backstage i changed my outfit into a ripped short shorts, black bra and a brown boots. Since no one called me for being a pander, im going to stripped my fucking clothes hell yeah. And all the fucking people out there starts to get a fucking boner.

When i am done changing, i step at the stage and start dancing. Its like im grinding someone and making some sex.

The guy infront starts to shake his leg and bite his lips. The other guy is licking his lips and touching his hard dick. I smirk at him and wink. And i noticed a curly guy smirking. Hes fucking hot. His green eyes is staring at me like hes going to eat me alive.

I move in front of the curled hair guy and start to dance,grind and smirk. Hes head is nodding like keep doing that . I licked my upper lip and wink at him. And he called someone and pointed at me. Well i think i knew it . He bought me. When my performance is already done a guard came to me. He told me to go at the vip lounge at the 2nd curtain. I thanked him and i headed at the vip section.

When i reached the 2nd curtain i immediately open it and i saw him seating and his legs are wide open.

" Hi" I smirk at him

"hi babe" he smirk and he tap the chair beside him to sit

" Youre fast babe" He smirk again.

I refuse to sit beside him and sit into his lap. His hands start to squeez my waist gently.

"Youre new here?" i ask

"Yeah, and its worth it" he says minding what hes doing.

I moved into his dick and hes surprised

" scared?" i whisper in his ear and he shook his head.

" dance babe." hes really fast. So i do what she says. I danced and i bounce up and down slowly. His head move backward and his mouth is in O shaped.

" I dont want to talk nonsense, its a club not a park. You supposed to have sex here" I whispered in his ear and i kissed his neck. I start to suck his skin harshly and i move in his collarbone. I grind hardly and i can feel his growing dick.

Hes massaging my waist and its so fucking good.

He moaned and i smirked at him. And continue what im doing. I feel his dick so fucking hard.

"Hard rock to fast babe?" i whispered teasing him and he nods

I grind at his but this time its fucking slow. I can feel my lower part is starting to feel agressive.

"Since your too fast babe im going to punished you. Im going it too fucking slow" i whispered and lick his ear and sucked the skin on his neck and make a mark.

----

Okay im going to cut this, so how is it? I know i sucked :(

Just give me some suggestion tho.

Hope you like it. :)