Big Wrong Mix Direction

One Afternoon,I Met the girls they're names were Perrie Edwards,Leigh-Anne,Jesy Nelson.I Got along well with them.as Wrong Direction met them they seem to they are nice!.i thought so to....I play as Jade Thirlwall.I named the band Big Mix.I was pretty awsome!,Leigh-Anne and i are close we've became Jeigh",I Love Leigh! <3,"JADE" Harry called i go to see him as i repiled as a "Yes","Can i see your phone?" i was cut off when he grabbed it. "GIVE IT BACK!" i shouted after him while he was running."No,only if we take pictures!" it's pretty awkward so i had to smile like a kid...As i saw Leigh walk in "Hey,Jade" she said to me,"Hi Leigh!",we went in the kitchen in silence but i cut it off we made epic sandwhiches with Nutella.Liam and Zayn seemed close i loved ziam!.Since the break-up with my first crush i had Leigh.i feel bad for the one's who never came on.As last night was crazy,i was very bored and drank beer well energy beer with Leigh even all of us until we're drunk.next morning,I Hated how me and harry are in bed screaming at each other's faces let me tell you this awkward moment.we all took pills for headache THANKS FOR SAVING ME LIAM BEFORE I HIT THE WALL!...later Harry raped liam...i was hearing moans upstairs i'm on the couch alone like a dying cat.Kay,i also hated the fact i'm called "Holy Boobs" weird i know,it makes me wanna slap Harry! =/ ,As i grabbed a Oreo cookie Perrie walked she saw me and her face turns into a smile and said "Hi Jadey","Hey Pezza,want a oreo cookie?","No i'm fine" she repiles.Harry been staring at a cactus! (JOKING)."Hi people" Leigh Called out,"LEIGH YOUR BACK!" i yelled and hugged her tightly she hugged back.I'm thinking if Harry's a Rapist because he rapes liam alot!...next dayyy!,i've been watching something something scary and it got me a nightmare now i'm not fine anymore i cry and scream in my sleep..and now i've been using harry to sing me to sleep so yeah eventually wrong direction woke up and started to watch a nice movie to keep my mind off."Soo..." i heard liam said,"what?"i replied,"i need to find a ring for zayn,i'm gonna propose to him" he said smiling,"oh,really?","Yep!","CONGRATS" i yelled and sighed because i've gotten close to crying about what happen earlier about my nightmare.."Aww c'mon Jade don't cry"i heard Harry said and patted my head,"cry?,this movie wouldn't give my mind off of this nightmare!"i said."Don't worry look at that kissing scene"Harry said smiling brightly,i facepalmed and said "You're Weird".about an half a hour Zayn walked in and Liam got worried because he didn't have a ring. i whispered to Liam "Liam,why don't we shop and buy the ring the next day?"i said with a small smile,Liam smiled brightly and bloomed "okay,when?" i repiled "in the afternoon?","yeah,great time to go to the mall" he said and keep talking to me and i felt tired and fell on the floor which harry came by and picked me up and tucked me to bed.Next morning i woke up and yawned."Jade,Breakfast is ready" Liam knocked and walked away.i slowly got up and walked downstairs,i saw liam in the kitchen so is everyone and i repiled to a "Good Morning guys!" then headed to the table and sat in my chair."what are we having for breakfast?" i said grinning."we're having chocolate pancakes and eggs"he said,"oh cool" i said,"shopping?"he reminded me,"of course!","Get dressed then Jade","okay".I always used to think that Ziam is real and Liam is the dad in wrong direction.Later on,it was afternoon and i'm already dressed..i saw Liam walked down the Stairs."Ready?","Yep,Ready as i'll ever be!".we smiled and walked out the door then i closed it and went to the car.When we got to the mall,there was loads of people so i saw a nice ring and i began dragging Liam there and drive him crazy. Liam seemed to Love the ring and bought it i began driving crazy and buying some clothes i liked..."Enough" i heard liam said and sighed."Eh,driving ya crazy?","Just a little" Liam said and pulled me to the car."Cannn weeee go thereee?"i whined,"actually no,i don't want you to steal stuff like when you went to jail!"he said frowning.i sighed and laughed at the sight in jail."not funny"he said putting his serious face.i hopped to the car and began blasting "Really Don't Care" by Demi Lovato Ft.Cher Lloyd.Liam turned it down when we got to the house,"Whats up?" Perrie said grinning,"oh,just shopping why?","well,umm we're out of Oreos" Perrie gulped and i was going crazy by now."Hey,Hey,Hey whats going on here?"Harry said,"Did you eat my oreos?"i growled,he gulped and repiled to "no"."Jade,here's a pack of oreo!" Zayn called out i runned crazy to get it.Liam sneeked up to Zayn and said "Zayn,will you marry me?"Zayn turned around and happily said "Yes,liam of course i will!" he kissed Liam and Liam slipped the ring on.I broke down to the "aww".Ziam all the way....and i sat on the coach next to Harry i felt so bored now because of the movie."Let's watch Titanic?"i said boredly."sure" they all said.