The new beginning

"Beep,beep,beep" my alarm yelled, Smack! I hammered the button to stop the annoying noise. Time for school I rolled out of bed to find my reflection in the mirror 'man I look bedraggled' I walked to the bathroom I brushed my hair, and put my concealer on...after 20 minutes I was eating breakfast, today it was eggs. "Bye mom" I said quietly careful not to wake the kids. That's right everyday I walk to school, and back because of the evil queen AKA mom can't take me herself. I arrived at school to find my best friend Emma facing me with a 5 foot long smile. I ran into her arms and she said "What's up!" "Nothing much, you?" "Same." I glanced over to my left to find what I am positive is the hottest person on earth. 'Wow am I dreaming, yeah I am pretty sure I am dreaming. Wait he is walking towards me' I could feel my face getting redder every step he took closer to me. Reality check, he walked straight into a really pretty girl and they start making out right on the spot. 'Ouch, I guess a dream really is only a wish your heart makes.' I walk into the school with my head dangling, my heart is now 4000 little puzzle pieces the question is will it ever piece back together. I speed down the hall and up the stairs to my first class Mr. Bernie, yay I guess he has a very deep voice and talks very slow which makes this class seem like forever. I head to 2nd period to find Mrs. Wells was very joyful today which means we get to use our phones in class. This day is taking forever in third period we went to the library to set up our canvas account. I go out to find Emma with her with her boyfriend Tyler, turns out I am the only single one in the school. I go to grab my flute from the band room my head still hanging when Bang! 'Ouch my head.' I look up to find Kris lightly rubbing his head " You ok?" He asked "Yeah you?" I asked, he started to gently rub my head "Yeah so I saw you this morning I thought you......" He added "Well I'll see ya later." I replied well that day switched on me FAST. I could feel my heart mending itself I went home and slept dreaming of our future... 2 hours later I wake up to find my sister has taken my glasses and broken them I half, how can a 5 year old do that? We go to Rio Mambo for dinner and out of the corner of my eye 'omg it can't be' Kris! I see him with a warming smile laughing, his blue eyes as vast as the ocean 'I hate that I can't stop loving a 17 year old, when I'm only 16'

-it is based on a true story
-this story actually was experienced by my dear friend Summer we are 13 and she has a crush on a 14 year old and he has a girlfriend.
-thank you!!!!