3 Girls and One direction

************ 

Hey guys! This is my first book:D! Hope you enjoy!!!!

-Caitlin 

************

Frankie, Bonnie and Una are very close friends and are HUGE fans of One Direction One day Bonnie's mum got Bonnie 3 tickets for One Directions gig on may 6 in Glasgow SECC. All the girls where BUZZING for the gig bit they still had to wait another 2weeks before they get to meet the famous One Direction.

*2 weeks later*

Bonnie's POV

Today is the gig!!! I am really exited! My mum even bought us backstage passes too!  

The only thing is...I do t have anything too wear!!! I probably spent about two hours trying on all different outfits and mixing and matching? There was just nothing!

It's time for some 'last minute' shopping! I shout down stairs to my mum as she invites Una and Frankie into the house, they put a cheesy smile on their faces. My mum sighed and said "ok, we better get moving.

We arrived at the oak mall in Glasgow and I pointed to forever 21 (that's where everyone shopped and it was FULL of fashion!) I saw this denim skater skirt and I dashed over to it I have my mum the puppy dog eyes and she said "ok" and rolled her eyes. All we need is a top and shoes. We browsed around the shop for a couple of minutes and Frankie saw this tight black tank top that said nerdy on it in white writing she shouted for me to come over to it. I liked it. I said to my mum "can I have this?" She took a while to answer but eventually nodded and said yes. Now shoes. We went into a different shop, bank and saw some seudes that where burgundy and white I chose them.

*back home*

We had two hours until the concert I put on my new outfit and my shoes and left my hair the way it was. My hair was poker strait but at the end I had small little curls. I was probably the only person in the world that liked there own hair?!

Frankie's POV

God Bonnie was taking AGES to get ready! Me and Una have been ready for hours?! 

Finally she made her way down stairs. 

*******

There was only 45 minutes before the concert and Bonnie's mum told the girls to come to the car.

*at the SECC*

Bonnie's mum dropped Frankie, Bonnie and Una off and watched them as they walked in. They walked in and all bought a One Direction program each. The gave the ticket people their tickets and made there way to their seats. They had pretty good seats third row from the front.

It took a while for One Direction to come on the stage but after about 30 minutes of waiting one direction appeared on the stage and the music from What Makes You Beautiful starts. Everyone in the crowd stands up and screams with joy and excitement. And then Liam's amazing singing voice fills the room with "you're insecure, don't know what for" that makes the crowed go even wilder. Soon everyone in the crowd calms down and starts to sing along with them.

*after the concert*

It was time for the girls to meet one direction. They got guided by someone that worked at the SECC to behind the stage and into what seemed like a living room. 'Cozy' Una thought to herself. About 2 or 3 minutes later one direction entered the room. Frankie, Bonnie and Una got EXTREMELY exited and ran over to the boys and gave them all a group hug.

*5 minutes later*

Bonnie and Una where already getting quite close to Niall and Harry even though they had just met about 5 minutes ago, Frankie on the other hand wasn't too sure. 

Frankie wasn't like Bonnie and Una she was more......younger? Bonnie and Una weren't virgins any more where as Frankie was.

Frankie's POV

I realised that Bonnie and Una where getting really quite close, like CLOSE CLOSE with Niall and Harry, even though they had just met. They must me really confident. Then I remembered that Bonnie was already dating a boy on our year called Clyde, what would Clyde say if he herd about this? 

I still felt a little uncomfortable being around one direction, but then Liam happened.....

I felt comfortable around Liam I felt like I could talk to him all day! This was a first?!

***********

Before the girls new it it was time to leave. They all exchanged numbers said good bye then left.