Chapter 4: The Only Thing Left I Haven't Tried

Waking up with a mop of brown hair under his chin and a heat against his stomach, Takano opened his eyes to find Ritsu's back pressed up against him. His larger figure slightly engulfing his still fever stricken uke.

Takano peered over his shoulder to look at the clock on the night stand behind him. 9:45am.

'I should probably wake Ritsu up, give him some medicine and make us some breakfast for the both us.' Takano thought. But as he was thinking this, Ritsu started to wake from Takano's movements. But instead of fully waking up, Ritsu just turned around so that he was facing Takano's chest and snuggled into the warmth, mumbling at his comfort.

"Ritsu, come on Ritsu, it's time to get up. It's gone half nine. I need to give you some medicine." Takano was trying to sit himself and Ritsu up, but it was slightly difficult with his uke's arms around his waist. But Takano managed.

Ritsu was still recovering from his wavering fever. So Takano carried Ritsu to the dining table, bride style, and carefully placed him in the wooden dining chair.

"I'm still *cough cough* sl...sleepy."

"I know, I know, but you didn't eat very much yesterday and you need food in your stomach to help your strength so that you can help your body fight this fever." Takano explained.

"oh.....okay....." when Ritsu gets this sick he gets more obedient and argues less.

After explaining why Ritsu was out of bed, Takano went ahead to make them some rice porridge with fried eggs and bacon. When he was done cooking the food Takano place the bowl of food in front of Ritsu with a silver spoon in the bowl, a glass of water and two fever reducer pills on the table next to the glass.

After a few mouthfuls of their breakfast, Takano looked up at his uke. Only to find the spoon in Ritsu's hand hovering between is mouth and the bowl. Even after a few minutes Ritsu didn't move.

"Ritsu? Is everything okay?" Takano asked, concerned for Onodera.

"Huh? Oh.... Yes*cough sniff* I'm okay..." But Takano knew that Ritsu wasn't okay. After Ritsu had spoken he had started to sway in his seat. Takano noticing this rushed to his lover's side before he could fall out of his chair. He quickly put the back of his hand on Ritsu's forehead and gave of a deep growl in his throat.

'WHY ISN'T HE GETTING ANY BETTER!?' Takano shouted to his self in his head as he was slipping on his shoes with Onodera in his arms. Grabbing his keys, locking his apartment door and going to his car.

'The only thing left I haven't tried yet is the Hospital! The Hospital can make him better! They will make him better!'