Nightmare In a Deep Shade Chapter 1

As the wind blew across the fields in Foggy Bottom the family of German Wire-haired Pointer Dogs had sat down for a nice dinner where the youngest of the group sat at the table with a deep frown look his face and a look of pure hate on it.

Kiava: What's wrong Shade?

Shade: What's wrong...? What's wrong?! Look me in the eyes mom and see what's wrong!

Kiava: *looks into his eyes* Dear...Why don't you and your brother go for a walk.

Javis: Okay mom! *wags his tail*

Shade: Give me a minute to get ready...*stares with narrow eyes at his brother*

Javis: Okay.

Shade then quickly ran up the steps to the room where he keep the "key" as he called it...The "key" that will turn his red beating heart into a charcoal black one. As the Grey and Black mixed color fur pup reach his bed room the thought of what he was planned on doing a evil looking smile appears on his face, he opens the door of his room and enters to where a small drawer is ripped open where a small gun is grabbed by his paws and hidden in his long fur.

Shade: I'm ready bro.

Javis: Let's go!

The two pups then took a long walk and Shade pulls his younger brother towards the forest and deep in the forest they took a sat, and Shade's plan started fall into place.

Javis: Bro...? What are we doing here..?

Shade: Shut up!!

Javis: Bro?!

Shade: I said SHUT UP! *the gun falls from his fur but lands behind him where Javis can't see it*

Javis: *whimpers* I'm scared bro..You're scaring me!

Shade: Javis if you don't shut up I'll make sure you never talk again! *loads the gun*

Javis whimpers

Shade: ENOUGH! *Smacks him with the gun*

Javis: *yelps and falls to the ground and gets to sit, but can't*

Shade: You know something?!..YOU KNOW SOMETHING?! I'm SO sick and tired of seeing you SO happy all the time! I've had enough of you Javis! You are nothing to me!

Javis's muzzles which had a bit of blood running down it after it's contact the bottom of the gun that Shade brought with him.

Javis: Shade...P...Please!!

Shade: Seat down and catch your breath Javis *smiles evilly*

Javis took a seat with what little power he left in him

Shade: You know something little bro..You look tired why don't you take a nap *points the gun at him*

Javis: W-Where did you get that?!

Javis tried to catch his breath, but as he did so Shade allowed these final words that he would say to his younger brother.

Shade: You're the reason why I'm always mistreated! I hate you!! I HATE YOU!!

Javis: N-No bro!!

Shade pulls the trigger and only sounds that are heard in the forest are the loud bang after the gun went off, the evil laughter of Shade, and the dead, lifeless body of his younger brother hitting the ground. And also hidden in the coat of Shade was a knife for the dismemberment of his younger brother's body and the last words that are heard before the night shined it's darkness on the town was the words of Shade.

Shade: Now to disappear the dead body of "sweet and harmless" little momma's pup of brother where no will ever, and I mean EVER! found his stupid decoying body! *laughs evilly*

End of Chapter...