The Demon Eye

It was a normal day at the house when ..."Shit!' I looked and saw my dad on the bottom of the steps.

"Dad you OK?" I asked as I put my plate in the sink and walked over to him staring at him as he got up. "ya, I'm fine, you'd think after what 10 years you'd get use to only having one eye." Jeff my father was around 36 tall, tan with brown hair, which was covering the right side of his face. A fade scar traveling from his right cheek to his right eye.

Dad's eye was a sensitive topic like my pixie wings.(Ya everyone expect my Aunt Xania has wings her's got torn off in battle that's another story plus were demons but the good kind only kill when threatened.)

"Jeff? Honey you alright?" asked my mom. Then poof there she was Ariana a tracker demon was in front of us her black hair tied back brown eyes hard as stone.

"Ya I'm alright just tripped that's all."

"Oh ok, well be more careful and John." Crap. I looked at my mother

"Ya"

"If your done eating go help Xania in the garden." Damn it!

"ok" I walked out back to see my aunt sitting on a folding chair drinking a beer.

"I thought you were weeding the garden." I said looking at the weed filled bed. She smiles at me with a shark grin. "Taking a break ." and goes back to drinking. My Aunt the most feared demon in the whole village, but she even older than my father or mother has a master of her own, she the most powerful of them all. Surely Xania must have the answer to my Question.

"Xania" she looks at me and nods "tell me about how my father lost his eye." She looked at me her eyes smiling again but this time I'm afraid of this smile for when she smiled like this it means blood shed. 

   *What do you think so far* Comment please.