Love forbbiden-The meeting

Mitsuki PoV

I did it!Good job Mitsuki,i am so proud of myself.I hope everything will be okay today.I prepared the breakfast for Eisuke and Soryu.

It's saturday,i have to go soon to work.I cleaned the house and i kissed Eisuke forehead.Now that i finished what i had to do i will leave.

After i finish the work,i will call...my mother because i don't have the number of Eisuke father.I forgot to ask him for his number.But i don't have time for this.

I am at Ayano's house.Her grandma was so happy to see me.I missed her as well,she wanted to serve me with food but i refused.She said that i should take care of my body.

I laughed and told her that i do and that i have someone who takes good care of me.Anyway i went to Ayano's room.She gave me her clothes and i start to change.

Ayano:If you want today you can come to my house and borrow from me some clothes.

Mitsuki:Thank you Ayano,but it won't be necesary.

Ayano:...Are you returning back to your house?

Mitsuki:Yes i will.I am planning today to call my mother to announce her that me and Eisuke want to talk with them about what happened.

Ayano:Wow!You are brave Mitsuki*smile*

Mitsuki:I am because of you and Eisuke.Of course your future boyfriend as well Soryu.

Ayano:*blush*He will not be my future boyfriend.He doesn't have any serious feelings for me.He just sees me as a friend.

Mitsuki:I think he doesn't realize,that he has feelings for you.You didn't saw that he was jealous yesterday when we talked about our boss.

Ayano:I know what you are saying but i need to be careful.I know he isn't a bad guy but i don't want to get the wrong idea...

Mitsuki:I think he does have feelings for you.Someday he will confess to you.

Ayano:We will see that.Anyway hurry up,we need to take the bus to get at our work place.

Mitsuki:I am so nervous!

Ayano:Everything will be okay!

We started to laugh and leave the house in hurry.

~After work~

Our first day was awesome!I had so much fun with Ayano.Of couse we tried our best to make our boss proud of us and to not make any trouble.

Anyway,now is the time to call my mother.I try to remain calm and to stop shaking my hands.

Ayano:Mitsuki,you can do this!I believe in you.

Mitsuki:Thank you Ayano*smile*

I pressed the call button.Remember Mitsuki you are doing the right thing.You can't keep running away from her.

Mother:What do you want.

Mitsuki:*take a deep breath*I want us to meet.

Mother:You got the guts,to call me after all what you did and that boy.He will pay for messing with me.

Mitsuki:Don't you dare to do anything to him!You have a problem with me,don't mess him in this.

Mother:Don't worry i will take care of you as well.You should be grateful that boy saved you.

Mitsuki:I am not afraid of you!

Mother:You will always be afraid of me.

Mitsuki:I am not.