Chapter 1

Shadows pov

Will anyone like me? Will they call me freak and emo? Why did we have to move? Will I make any friends? Why am I so nervous? I don't want to go to school, can I just go back home and come back later? I slap myself "get it together shadow" I take a deep breath and calm down. I am riding my motorcycle to school. I pull
Up to the school and park my bike. Why is everyone staring at me? My heart is thumping like crazy until I see my old buddy knuckles.  I wonder if he will remember me it's been like how many 4 or 5 years since I last saw him. As I walk over to him I see he is arguing with a white bat. I tap him on the shoulder. He turns around with a surprised look on his face and says "Shadow is that you?" I nod my head quickly and we start chatting and laughing until we are interrupted by the bat. "Oh yeah sorry babe" I guess that's his girl friend "this is Shadow the Hedgehog he's one of my old buddies" I greet the bat " shadow this is my girl rouge" she greets me and starts to scold at knuckles. Then she turns and walks away she must be mad at him as we watch her walk away and to a group of girls I notice a pink Hedgehog staring at me. When she noticed I saw her staring at me she started to blush which made me blush lightly. Her eyes were hypnotizing the were a bright emerald green. I could stare at them for ever they were just beautiful. Knuckles noticed I was blushing a little and turned to see who I was looking at and started laughing. I was suddenly snapped out of my daze and asked him what was so funny. "I see someone has a little crush on a little pink hedgehog" I punched him in the arm "OW" I started laughing at him.

Amy's pov

I was with Blaze and Cream we were looking for Rouge. I spotted her and Knuckles arguing over something, nothing different, but then a black hedgehog with red stripes walked over to Knuckles and tapped him on the shoulder. I've never seen this hedgehog before but Knuckles seemed to know him they were laughing and talking. Rouge didn't look to happy because she started to stomp over here like someone pissed in her cereal. I then focused my attention to this new hedgehog. He had a white ball of chest hair red stripes all over his body and Crimson eyes. I couldn't stop looking at them until I finally noticed he was
looking straight back at me I blushed and saw him blush lightly making me blush more I turned around and heard Knuckles laughing. I looked
at Rouge who was mumbling under her breath. I started laughing but she just looked at me with an evil glare. She finally started laughing too knowing she couldn't resist it. I turned to the girls "girls we should go shopping after school" they all nodded in agreement "after school we can take my limo and go straight to the ma-" I was cut off bye the bell. Cream then yelled "RUN". The four of us dashed off to Math.

Shadows pov

I walked to the office to get my schedule. There was a orange hedgehog
behind the desk. I walked up to her and asked for my schedule "are you new" "yes ma'am" "your name plz" "Shadow the hedgehog" " ok here is your new schedule I will send someone up here to show you around in the meantime take a seat over there" "thank you" I go to sit down and 2 minutes later a blue hedgehog comes in and rushes to the front desk I didn't even see him enter the room. He asked " I'm here for the new student. Is it a girl plz say it's a girl" I get up and tap him not the shoulder and say "do I look like a girl to you" he chuckles " well let me show you around this big ass school" he says,the woman behind the desk yells "watch your language" but we already ran out of the office.  We stop running and started to walk "What's up my name is Sonic the Hedgehog, I'm the team captain of the track team and the basketball team"he gives me a cocky smile "sup my name is Shadow the Hedgehog ,are there any hot girls here?" He chuckles and says "yeah there are a couple of cute ones but the hottest is Amy Rose she's the most popular girl in the whole school shes
a pink hedgehog and has long pink hair, beautiful emerald green eyes and the most prettiest smile to top it all of. But beware she has a new boyfriend every month. Right now she is single but it won't be long before she has a new boyfriend." "She sound beautiful" "she is, well here's your first class math then you have English, History, Science, PE, and lastly Music." Sonic showed me the rest of the school. Then he showed me his schedule we had all the same classes but when I have English he has history and when I have history he has English. He told me lunch is 4th period during Science class. As we walked back to math I asked "are basketball tryouts still going, I made the team at my other school" " yeah it ends next week though , we have on our team so far Knuckles, Silver ,Scourge and Tails.""awesome I'm going to tryout after school" we enter the classroom and sonic goes to sit by a squirrel while everyone is staring at me. The teacher is a green wolf  he looks at me and says "welcome Mr.Shadow, can you come up to the class room and tell everyone your name and something about yourself" I nod and slowly walk up to the front of the class room "Sup my name is Shadow the Hedgehog and I am the ultimate life form" some one whistles and some girls start to giggle. (The teachers name is Herald) Mr Herald says "ok does anyone have an empty seat next to them" 5 girls push people out of seats and raise their hand. And 8 other girls raise their hands. Mr. Herald laughed and said "Amy it looks like your the lucky girl today, Shadow go take a seat next to Amy. Amy plz raise your hand" as the other girls sigh guess who had her hand still raised. Yep that's right the pink hedgehog from this morning. I walk up to her and take a seat. My heart is thumping out of my chest. "H-hey A-Amy" "Hi Shadow" she gives me a smile and sonic was right it made her look amazing. I leaned over and told her "sorry but I just couldn't help but to say you look absolutely stunning" she blushes and giggles "thx shadow you don't look bad your self" I smirk maybe I shadow the hedgehog the ultimate life form is in love.

Well that's a all for this chapter tell me if it was good or not ;).