Chapter 30

*Augusts POV*

Tbh dis scaring the hell outta me like me and Tiffany juss got back together and now she pregnant ain't no way in hell I think it's not mines cuz she ain't been wit me day long and she been fuckimg Ty too soooo....

I know y'all like august dats yo baby but I'm like confused as hell like how u gone say u pregnant the third day we get bac together dats some shii like df I think she need to hit up Ty cuz u know they was living together and shii matter of fact let me ring the nigga up nahhhh dat aint my place imma leave dat alone.

I walked downstairs and saw tiffany and lahniyah playing dolls I took a picture of them and soon as I snapped it my phone got a text message.

*ɬɛҳɬ ɱɛʂʂąɠɛ ¢ơŋ۷ơ*

α:σpєn чα dσσ'

*єnd σf tєхt mєѕѕαgє cσnvσ*

I went to the front door and opened it and Asia welcomed ha self in and started talking she about tiffany.

Asia:I swear to god august you lol trap was about to get stomped that day she all bark no bite*walks in living room and sees lahniyah and tiffany and drops bag*

I was laughing hard asf cuz she turned pale like a bitch tiffany and lahniyah neva looked up so when they heard me laughing they looked up they saw Asia..

Tiffany:don't stop now hoe keep talking know how chu was gon beat my ass..

Asia gulped and tiffany stood up and walked near ha.

Tiffany:so I'm all bark no bite huh that's wat I am but let me tell chu sumn barbie doll I'm all about bite chu all about bark I would swing at cho ass but I got something to take care of *rubs belly*.

Asia eyes popped outta ha head she looked at me and I shrugged and she had tears in ha eyes.

Tiffany:yea hoe I'm pregnant again wit his bebeh don't cry sweetheart it's gon be on I promise*laughs*..... Not antways chu are dismissed bah bye.

Asia ran out the door and to have car and drove off...

August:chu a damn bully.

Tiffany:august read my face*sings dubsmash*bitch does it look like I care nooo..

I chuckled and shook my head she be sumn else I the ya but she ain't one to fuck wit.

ѕнorт cнapтer ιĸ вυт cнυ goттa worĸ wιт мe on yeaн ѕнoυld ι мaĸe a Bryshere Y. gray(ғroм eмpιre нaĸeeм) вaвy мaмa ѕтory ιdĸ ιт ѕeeмѕ ғaѕcιnaтιng тo мe plz coммenт ιғ ι ѕнoυld мaĸe one..