Chapter 11

It's now 3 in the morning, still dark out but I can see the sun is just starting to rise by the way the sky is a bit lighter. I know Niall is sleepy, but he wouldn't let me drive cause I don't know where we're going. And he wasn't gonna tell me anyways.

"Niall please let me drive. You're tired I can see it" I whined, looking to him. His eyes had drooped along with his head, until my voice brought him back. He turned to me, sighing before pulling over. He got out of the car coming to my side as we both switched seats. He watched me buckle up, and when I went to look to him, I found him already watching me.

"Thanks princess" he mumbled

"No problem, charming. Now where to?" I asked with a cheeky grin, putting the car in gear

"Don't really know. Was just driving until I found something worth stopping for" he admitted.

"Oh great" I muttered, looking around to see absolutely nothing. From what I could make out in the darkness, it was just fields upon fields.

"As long as I'm with you, I don't care where I go" he smiled, placing a hand over one of mine that was on the center counsel of the car. I rolled my eyes, but couldn't help the smile that was brought onto my face

"Alright there charmin, you need some sleep." I patted his hand, before running circles with my thumb. He nodded and got comfortable in his chair, and soon enough his snores filled the car.

Now this was my time to think. He kissed me, he gives me compliments all the time, but he won't ask me out? Maybe it was just a one time kiss. Maybe we will just be best friends and nothing more. Though I wish it would be something more. Imagine having Niall as a boyfriend? Netflix and chill would be a regular thing, eating tons of food, letting him teach me how to play his guitar. Did I mention he played guitar? Yeah and he's really good at it.

I sighed softly, looking over to see his handsome face asleep. Lips parted slightly, hair all messed up. I then looked to the clock, seeing he had been asleep for about an hour and a half now. My attention went back to the road to see what I would think an amusement park would be, or maybe a fair. Though it wasn't running, probably since it was four in the morning. I drove towards it, going into the parking lot next to it and examining further.

"Ni" I shook him awake, letting me be the first thing his bright blue eyes saw when he woke up.

"Yeh?" He sleepily spoke. I pointed to the little fair, causing Niall to sit up and run his eyes.

"Wo sick" he whispered, getting out of the car

"What-where are you going?!" I wondered aloud, watching as he walked around to the gate. I huffed loudly, getting out as well and following him. The gate was locked with a bunch of chains and this one lock. He shined my phone light on it, examining the lock.

"You have a bobby pin or something?" He asked, looking to me.

"Yeah sure just let me grab it out of my ass" I remarked, causing him to roll his eyes.

"Go in the car, on my side of the door and get one" it was my turn to roll your eyes, obeying his orders. I went and returned, handing him the pin. He picked at the lock for a bit before unlocking it, starting to undue the chains.

"Niall! We can't go in there!" I exclaimed, holding his forearm as a way to stop him

"Hailey" he turned to me, staring me in the eyes, his eyes showing only mischief

"Hailey,Hailey,Hailey" he muttered, placing a hand on my shoulder,
"We're already doomed"

And with that he opened the gate, grabbing my hand and running inside, me trailing behind. Since they all basically required electricity but we both didn't want to make all of that commotion, we just went to one of the snack bars and took a bag of cotton candy, sharing it as we walked around.

"Hailey" Niall chuckled, running over to one of the win a prize games. He brought down the big stuffed pig, which by the way was adorable. He was waddles, from that Disney channel show gravity falls. (Look it up he's adorable)

"For you, my lady" he grinned, handing me the stuffed animal

"You won this? For me!!" I played along, squeezing it into a hug.

"For the one and only" he reassured, grabbing a piece of cotton candy from the bag in his hands and eating it. I repeated his actions, looking around as the sky started to light up. I suddenly felt his hand brush mine and I looked down, seeing them just swaying by each other's side now. I looked back up to see Niall already staring at me, a hopeful gleam in his eyes. I then grabbed his hand, intertwining his fingers with mine. My lips broke out in a smile as I tried to hide it, hugging waddles closer to me.

"Over here" I beckoned, pulling Niall to the swings that usually go around and around, making me feel like I'm flying. We both sat down next to each other on the swings,and I put waddles on the ground as Niall put the cotton candy on the ground next to him. We both relaxed there, watching the sun start to rise. Niall used his feet to rock the swing slowly, his fingers fiddling with mine

"I feel like we are always looking at a pretty view together" I laughed, Niall joining in

"Guess that's just what we do" he chuckled, looking down to his lap. He looked like he had to get something off his chest, like it was eating him alive. I looked back to the sunrise, wondering what it could be. Did he not want me to be apart of it anymore? How would I feel about that?

"Hailey" he started. I turned my attention towards him, facing my body to him. He did the same, taking a deep breath

"So we've known each other for like..what 5 days at the most?"

"I think, yeah" I nodded while shrugging my shoulders.

"But it feels like longer, because we did help each other out a lot when younger. We were like best friends for that small amount of time" he continued, now looking to my face. I nodded once again.

"Over these few days, my feelings for you have only grown stronger, and I know for a fact they won't ever go away...I'm not good at this" he sighed, running a hand over his face in defeat. I giggled softly, grabbing his other hand in mine to comfort him.He looked to me,his wide eyes showing nothing but hopefulness.

"Will you be my first and only girlfriend?"