chapter two

*Hazel's POV*

It's burger night, and I ask my mom if I can invite my best friend, Diamond, over for supper and to sleep over. "Of course you can hon," says my mom. So I texted Diamond.

Me: hey! Want to come over for supper and then sleepover tonight?

Diamond: duh! What time?

Me: um, my dad is going to make the food in about 10 minutes. Sorry for the short notice.

Diamond: have you forgotten I live right next door? I'll be over in a couple of minutes.

Me; okie dokie.

In about 2 minutes, she's already over, and packed. "Hey Hazel." I smile. "Hi Diamond." After we ate our burgers, me and her watched movies. And one of the was V for Vendetta. When Diamond recommends that movie, I nod, but the first person that comes to mind is Augustus. I force myself not to cry. And I've gotten pretty good at it. Around 1am, I go to sleep. See, sleep fights cancer, but I find it hard to sleep sometimes.
~~~~
*Diamond's POV*

Right when Hazel texts me, I start to pack. I add a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, tennis shoes (I'm not really that girly), and other things like toothbrush, and toothpaste, and other things I'll need. I make it to the Lancaster's house and after 15 more minutes, the food is ready. After we eat, me and Hazel watch movies like V for Vendetta, Titanic, and other movies, until Hazel falls asleep. I know she needs it, so I don't wake her, I fall asleep soon after.

A/N: heya guys and gals! Sorry it's so short. Hope y'all are enjoying it so far! Tell me what y'all think. The next chapters will be longer. Swear on Calum Hood's life (so you know its serious now). And BTW, never watched either of the movies mentioned in this chapter. Bye!