тняєє.

"Hey mate." Liam came and put his hand over Zayn's shoulder,"Hey dude." Zayn sighed,staring at Demi all up against Harry. "You like her,don't you?" He asked. "Whoa,what!? That's crazy!" Zayn spattered. "Little Zayn likes Demi." Liam smirks,but Zayn just looks at him.

"Maybe I do,but whatever." He rolled his eyes. "Go tell her." Liam suggested. "Dude,she's in love with Harry,my best friend. I can't do that." He sighed.

"Okay,so you are going to be forever alone with 100 cats?" Liam chuckled a little. "Oh shut up." Zayn glared at his friend,Liam.

"Hey pal,Niall,Louis and I are going out,wanna go?" Harry came up behind Zayn."I'll go dude." Liam patted Zayn's shoulder then headed to Louis and Niall. "I think I'm going to stay and help Demi clean.."

"Okay. Later dude." Harry waved and then he went and kissed Demi goodbye and left with his friends. The only ones in the house now was Zayn and Demi.

He started picking up the trash as Demi was cleaning the dishes. Zayn put the trash in the trashcan. "Why are you not going with him?" Demi turned her hair and looked at him with her brown orbs."Eh,I thought you would need help cleaning."

Demi smiled at his kindness,"Thanks,Zayn."

"Anytime." Zayn smiles back and grabbed a handful of bubbles and  threw it at Demi and she screamed and laughed at the same time. 

Demi got a handful of bubbles from the sink and threw some back. "It's one,Missy!" Zayn smiled and threw some more as she threw her head back laughing her contagious laugh."Dems,do I looke like somebody?" Zayn smirked and made himself a bubble beard.

Demi then again laughed and made herself a bubble unibrown. Zayn laughed with her. "Somebody got a unibrow."You got a unibrow!" Zayn laughed again.

"You have a mustache,hitler." Demi joked and walked over to Zayn,but as she did,she slipped on water that was on the floor. Zayn grabbed her by the waist,"Whoa,are you okay?" He smiled at her.

"Yeah..just slipped..thank you for catching me." She smiles and wiped the bubbles as he did the same with her. She smiled widely at him and made him chuckle. "You look like a little girl." He joked.

She pushed him playfully,"Whatever." She laughed.

3 hours,it is close to midnight and Harry hasn't come back yet.  Demi and Zayn are on the couch watch scary movie 2. "Do you hear that?" Zayn paused the movie and heard some grunting,then the front door came open.

"Hey babe." Demi smiled a little as Harry stumbled inside. "I'm not your baaabe." He slurred. "Are you drunk?" Zayn looked at his best friend.

"Nooooooooooooo." Harry chuckled. "Yes you are." Demi said and put her arm around him,to help him,but her wiped his hand across her face. She stood there in shock for a second.

"Dude,you just hit your fiance'." Zayn was pissed off right now,Demi did not deserved that. "Ohh fucccck itt." Harry waved his hand and stumbled upstairs,but he just slid down.

"Zayn,I think it's best if you just go.." Demi sighed. "But Demi,don't you nee--" Zayn was about to say,but got interuppted.

"Just go..please.. I got this.." Demi said with a sigh and Zayn looked at her for a second,then he headed out.

Demi sighed and put some ice over the red spot on her face.

...

The next morning Harry woke up with a major headache."Fuck." He cursed as he got out of bed slowly and took some advil. He went downstairs and saw his beautiful fiancee' on the couch,watching Ellen DeGeneres show. "Good morning beautiful." He spoke,but she just looked at him,then focused back on the tv.

"I don't get a good morning back?" Harry sat next to her,but she moved over."You don't deserve it." Demi said,still focused on the tv.

"Why not??..." Harry looked at her,she turned to face her,showing the purple bruise on her cheek,"Last night you came home drunk,and you said I wasn't suppose to call you babe,then you hit me."

"Babe,you know if I was sober,I wouldn't of done that." He sighed,"Exactly,why were you in drinking?.." Demi sighed. "I don't know..I was just having fun with the boys." He sighed again,"Please don't be mad or upset with me.."

"I'm not upset..I just need some space to think.." She said,looking at his green eyes,"About what?.." Harry asked. "If it's worth marrying you,if it's worth having a life with you.."

Harry was hurt,"How bout I prove to you at dinner? Remember..I just have 4 more days 3 more days left..and I don't want to leave you upset." Harry sighed.

Demi looks at him for a second,"Fine." She gave in. Harry smiled at her like a little kid,"Thank you."

..

It was now 6:30 and Demi was curling her brown hair for the date,of course they have been on dates,but this one seemed more special. She had on a red bandage tight strapless dress with black heels. She had one a diamond necklace and diamond bracelet and earring studs. She probably had on too much diamond,but hell,she didn't care.

Her makeup was perfect,she covered the bruise with makeup,thank god she was a female. "You ready,beautiful?" Harry smiled at his beauty he is seeing. Demi grabs her black clutch and they headed out the door.

Harry pulled the chair out for Demi,trying to make a good impression,he was as nervous as he was on their first date.

~~

"My mom said this was a good restaurant.." the 18 year old boy smiled,nervously. "It is,I had it before." the 18 year old girl,giggled.

"So how are your boobs?" He asked. "What!?" the girl was shocked. "I mean uh..how was your day?!" He said,he was soo nervous his mouth was spitting out words he didn't mean.

"My dayd was good,how bout yours?" She smiled. "Mine was well." He smiled back

~~

"Bottle of champagne please?" Harry ordered the waitress. Demi bit her lip and looked at Harry,"What is it?" Harry asked,kind of scared.

"I love you." Demi smiled,which made Harry smile like a little boy...again. "I love you too." They reached over the table to give each other a little kiss on the lips.

Okay,I really hope this longer then one page,or if no,you'll hear a big loud screech,and if you do,it's me. 

I really hope you like it and i seriously spelled Champagne,'Champayne'. Thank you Liam Payne. lmao. xoxoxxox.

p.s. I didn't make the cool cover,I just added Harry in it and the camouflage. :3.