Chapter 3

Foxiena pov

It was 12 am and I went to play with my little sis foxica who is 10 and I am 15 I love my family so very much.when I was playing with foxica we herd a knock on the door and with our mom and dad along with springtrap toy Bonnie and old Chica. dad opened the door we then all saw a little white baby with lots of bruises from something we brought the baby in and I saw old chica looked ashamed but I just ignored it and my mom and dad decided to adopt her me and foxica went straight up to her to see her and they offered for me to hold her I accepted it because she was so adorable I then made I promise to her and knowing that she won't remember I still said I will always protect you from any harm I love my new little sister and mom and dad let me pick her name I decided to name her mangle and they all agreed that it was a great name.

Foxica pov

I loved my new sister but something wasn't right I went back outside to see if we missed anything else but I then got tackled by something its words to me were you are just what I am looking for all of a sudden everything went black.

Foxiena pov

I looked around for foxica I then saw the door was open I passed my sister to my mom and dad and ran to the door so fast and looked around for her to see a figure when I called to it.it looked at me and ran away faster than I did I thought To my self I fear I just lost. My sister . My mom and dad came out and saw me crying and passed mangle to me and I hugged mangle and then they both hugged me and a few seconds later mangle woke up and we saw she had one black eye and then she started to cry because of the cold wind and we all headed inside and we reported to all the fazbear family that foxica was lost and probably won't be seen again I held mangle tight and cried she was crying to I liked to think that it was because of foxica but I know that she never saw her It sadden me to the bone I got a little sister and then I lose one I sigh and go to get mangle some food or change her diaper what ever she needed I will give her.