0.7 Puppies

Alexis POV

I wake up to a cold bed I shiver I grab the blanket and I pull my self in even more I see a note on the night stand I grab it and I open it I instantly notice it is Nate's handwriting I start to read it.

Hey baby girl I got a text from my friend John he is a rapper and he asked if I wanted to come I said yes I will be back later don't wait up.

-Love Nate

I just stare at the note I didn't even know Nate rapped I get out of the bed and the cold air hits me I notice I am wearing only a bra and a thong I grab a towel and I make my way to the bathroom.

I strip off all my clothes I then climb into the shower I turn it on I let the cold water wake me up and then there is hot water I grab my body wash and I wash my body I then wash my body I turn off the water.

I climb out the shower and I wrap the towel around my body I then walk back into the room I put on some lotion and then I put on my black sports bra and I put on my black thong I walk over to my closet.

I grab Nate's maroon Vans sweatshirt and I put it I then grab Nate's Nike black sweatpants and I put it on I tie the strings I grab my uggs and I put them on to keep my feet warm I then tie my hair up into a messy bun I grab my phone I slip it into my pocket I then put on my black reading glasses because I didn't feel like putting in my contacts I grab Snow and I make my way downstairs.

I see Mahogany Camilla Andrea and Zoe sitting on the couch I walk over to then and I sit down in between Camilla and Zoe they look at me I smile they smile back "Where's the boys" I ask "Sammy went with Nate and so did Caden" Camilla says bored.

"Jack and Johnson went out probably to go get weed" Mahogany says "And Matthew, Hayes, Nash and Cameron went to go look for the grocery store" Andrea says I laugh a little they look at me "They could have just asked me Camilla or Zoe we all know where it is" I say.

We all laugh I sigh "I am so bored" I say they all nod "Want to go to the pet store" I ask they all look at me I shrug "Puppies make me happy" I say we all laugh then shrug the girls get there shoes on and we walk outside I see it is raining I put my hood on we run to the uber.

We finally make it to the mall we all run inside i laugh we start to walk into the mall a few girls run up to us we take pictures and everything else we finally found the pet shop I squeal I then run inside because I can't wait to see the puppies.

I walk inside and there is a little gate in the back and there are puppies everywhere I squeal I run to the gate I step over it and I am instantly attacked by little puppies I laugh I see two puppies in the corner playing with each other and I am instantly in love with them.

I walk over to them one of them is a orangish kinda of and the other is a bulldog it is grey and white and has one light blue eye and the other on is black and its face is a little pink and it has a cute black nose.

I turn around just to see the girls walk in I show them the puppies "Can we get them" I ask they shrug "I would love to get them but I think the boys are going to be mad we got puppies." Andrea says I pout

"Who cares about the boys they left us at the house alone" I say they all look at each other I smile "You are right" Mahogany says I nod my head "Well I'm in, in getting a puppy" Camilla says I smile.

I look at Zoe "I'm in to" she says I squeal I look at Andrea and Mahogany they groan "Fine but if we get in trouble I am saying it was all your fault." Andrea I smile I step out of the gate and the puppies start to whine I pout "I will be back for the rest of you later" I say smiling.

Zoe grabs the bulldog and she squeals "Look at how beautiful this one is" she says all the girls agree "Hey don't forget about he other one" I say petting his head he wags his tail we go up and we pay for the puppies and all the food, puppy pads , puppy toys , collars , and leashes.

We get some Taco Bell and we make out way back to the über we drive back to the house Mahogany brings in the puppy food and the bowls Camilla brings in the orange puppy and she also brings in the puppy's collars Andrea brings in the leashes and the puppy toys and puppy pads.

I bring in the bulldog I shut the door we all sit on the couch I take off my shoes the bulldog lays in my lap I smile I pet her ear Mahogany sits down and so does Camilla and Zoe Camilla holds the orange puppy.

"So what are we going to name them?" I ask we all shrug I look at the bulldog and she looks back at me I smile "How about Precious" I say they nod "I like that name" Mahogany says I smile.

I get up and I grab the pink collar that we got I put it on Precious I smile she licks my face I laugh "So what about the other one" I ask "How about Boo" Zoe asks we all look at her "He looks like the dog boo" she says we all laugh.

"Boo it is" Camilla says she gets up and gets a black collar I smile I pet Boo he wags his tail I set the bowls up and I put one scoop of dog food they eat Mahogany puts out the pee pads.

We all agreed that we would put the dog beds in my room becomes the girls did not want whining in there room I pick up both puppies and I bring them in my room I see the puppy cage I open it and they both start to whine I pout "Sorry" I say I put the puppies in the cage and I close it.

I stand up I quickly take a shower the puppies keep whining I groan I put on a tang top and some shorts I lay in my bed and they puppies keep whining I groan again I get up and I open the cage I grab Precious and Boo and put them on the bed.

I lay down on the bed and the puppies cuddle up with each other against me I smile I slowly start to fall asleep.

-------------------
It's been a long time since I updated sorry about that

Updated November 15