Ayato Sakamaki

Hi well this is my first story so yeah ... Um hope you enjoy !

** Chapter 1 **
I am tired . " yawns " i look at the time oh fuck its 7:45 ima be 6 joggers and a t-shirt . I run and brush my teeth and my hair . Finally im done i rush out to the door . Once i got to school it was 7:59 which meant i had 1 minute till i was marked tardy and well my teacher isnt exactly that one who lets you get away with being tardy even if its just 1 minute . I rush through the hall but don't make it far until a tall boy with red hair and light green sparling eyes steps in front of me . Well it was the one and only " yours truly " ..  I thought in my head " Dam what does Ayato want now " I looked up to his green eyes and he looked into my e/c  " Look Ayato im going to be late for c... " i couldnt finish my sentence because Ayato already had me up against the lockers . Shit how am i going to get out of this one now " he smiled at me and said " Dont resist me y/n " he leaned in to kiss me but was interupted by his brother Reiji . " Hmm , Ayato arent you and y/n supposed to be in class ? " with an eyebrow raised up . Ayato just looked at me and whispered in my ear " this isnt over f/l , catch you later " he winked . He walked away and as he was walking i thought " why the fuck do i love this dumbass so much " well that wasnt my worry right now , i had to get to class . As i walked in class T/n our band teacher looked at me with those sharp scary eyes ... I thought " shit , shit shit . Shit " he asked me " young lady , and where were you these past 7 minutes with 34 seconds " dam stalker or nah " whispered my friend in the back her name was f/n . I quickely said " i - i was ... " right at that moment Ayato walked behind me and said " she was with me and Reiji YOUR MOST TRUSTED STUDENT "he said ." Hmm , take a seat then " said t/n . Ayato went ot his classed and winked at me .. I turned a deep tomato color . "All i am waiting for was for the bell to ring so i can go talk to Ayato " i thought . Finally the bell rang and i got up looking for Ayato .

Well that was the first part of chapter 1 so stick around for part 2 .. Thanks 💀