Chapter III

I havent been posting lately because i have school so yeah ... Here you go .

" The halls are so big ! God like 10 of me can fit hear ." I whispered to myself . I walked for a couple more minutes until i stopped because of some huge doors that were open . I looked inside and saw a pizza open and i could smell it from the hallway . " holy shit " i thought , " i have to resist . " I walked over to the pizza and there was ( f/t ) ontop . In the inside i was dieing but i cant take it . " well they wont miss one piece right " Just as i was about to cut a slice of pizza i heard footsteps coming toward the room . " oh my jesus , not this again " i threw myself on the floor and crawled behing a little green couch . As i waited for someone to come in i had forgotten to get a slice of pizza . I was already headed back to the table that the pizza was sitting on when a tall man with dark purple hair and glasses walked in . " pheew imagine that i went back " i thought . Just as he walked toward the table i quickly recognized his hair because he was the only Sakamaki brother that had grey hair " this was Reiji , Reiji Sakamaki .. " i thought to myself . I cant wait till he leaves man .. " he sat on a chair next to the table , and cut a slice of pizza and ate it . He then got up and left . " well that was weird " i thought . I got up and dusted my knees . I went towards the door and poked my head of the room and looked around , i walked oit of the room and went towards the stairs . At the bottom of the stairs there was Reji Sakamaki sitting on the last step . So of course i couldnt go out through the main entrance . I fast walked back to the room and giggled to myself because i imagined me walking fast and it looked funny . but i think i laughed to loud because i heard Reiji yelling out " Who's there ?!? "  I looked around and saw the window open . Well i guess jumping out if the second floor window wont hurt right . I quickley got close to the window and threw myself out , but as i was falling i saw a beautiful woman with long light purple hair falling of the window or so if she had been pushed . Once i landed i saw fire around me in the bush i had landed in . It took about 30 seconds to realize that i had fallen so i got up and looked up at the window i had jumped out of and saw Laito Sakamaki but the i closed my eyes and opened them againd and Laito was gone and the woman that fell was gone too . I ran home and ran up to my room . " i have to investigate who was that woman "

So that was it 💀 see you next chapter , oh and excuse any mispellings alright 😂