The Drop Ship

"Prisoner #74 face the wall" once again the guard came and checked for weapons that I may of made out of the walls of the Ark, they had already taken my knife and my knuckle busters away I didn't have anymore or any ideas what to make, but still they continue checking me anyway, they stop and speak into their radio to the Chancellor, "Prisoner #74, clear for ejection" EJECTION. I'M NOT 18 YET, "What are you doing, I don't turn 18 for another 3 months, please, please" the guard took your hands and cuffed you behind your back so you couldn't escape "we aren't floating you" they said professionally "then what are you doing?" You said scared as hell "you will find out" you heard a voice across from you and you didn't dare to look up into the brown eyes that stare right through your soul "Bellamy Blake, a member of the guard, what did you do, seduce the high order" you said mockingly, he's half the reason you go thrown in Jail, he used to be one of your best friends but now, now he's just a stuck up hothead with no feeling whatsoever. He smirked and told the guard he would escort you to the drop ship, whatever that was "so you enjoying your stay" he said sarcastically "Shut up Blake, just because your a member of the guard now don't think I won't beat your puny ass into the ground, you know better than anyone I could" he sighed out of boredom "y/n I already said I was sorry for getting you thrown in prison but I don't regret it, I did what I had to, to save......" "Save Octavia I know...." You said with a lousy voice, his sister meant everything to him, and you were the only one who knew of her existence, she was like a sister to you too, until Bellamy ruined it all by getting you thrown in jail because if he didn't the rest of the guard would of found out about Octavia, but it didn't matter, because shortly after that, they found her anyway.
Blake took you to what they called the drop ship, it was a large ejection pod, ready to seat 100 criminals so they can be transported to earth, Blake already told you what it was and what was happening, it only made you more scared, he put you on and strapped you down "comfy" he said sarcastically and you shot him back a sarcastic "yeah sure" he shook his head and your stubbornness, you were one of 5 who were already on the ship, the rest were still being searched and debriefed on the mission.
The boy across from you was scrawny and had longish black hair that was half covered by the goggles he had on his head, the boy next to him was less scrawny, and had long black hair and looked very close to the goggles guy, the boy in the corner was muscly and had long wavy black hair, you knew him as Spacewalker, there was a girl, you recognised her but couldn't remember her name, she was in the cell across from you, she had long wavy blonde hair that was tied into a braid right now, she had strong blue eyes and was brilliant at drawing, you could see all of her artworks from across the hall, they were mostly about what she thought Earth looked like. After a few hours the rest of the teenagers were seated and ready to eject, The chancellor came on the screen to once again debrief us of the mission, that we had all heard at least 10 times now, we were all hanging on for dear life as the pod ejected from the ark and was racing towards earth and almost the speed of light.