The Landing

The dropship was falling apart, at least it felt like it was, it wasnt going to hold for much longer, but all of the sudden, the shaking and loud crashes of metal on metal stopped and it was calm and peaceful, as if we were floating, and we were, we were in earths orbit, and there was no gravity, Spacewalker had figured that one out, he unbuckled himself from his seat and was floating about the dropship he came by you and winked and all you could do was playfully shake your head "Get back in your seat Spacewalker" you said awkwardly "Or what, how are you gonna make me Princess" he calls everyone that and its so annoying "Well when we get into earth and the gravity returns what do you thinks gonna happen then huh?" he considered this but just kept floating "What do you care anyway, ive only met you like once, wont matter if i live or die" he said, trying to win the argument but you had one majorly stupid idea to get him back in his seat "You're right, i can't stop you, but i can join you" you knew he would never be responsible for your death, so you started jokingly unbuckling yourself "Smart ass princess" he said, winked then went back to his chair, you laughed overeactively, then a small voice started talking to you "Heh well done, spacewalker never listens to anyone" it was the girl that was in the cell across from you, you smiled and replied "Heh, yeah, but he would never want be responsible for the death of a girl" she agknowledged this "Thanks for the tip, I'm Clarke" you nodded at her "Im Y/N" she nodded at you "So what did you do to get thrown in Jail then Y/N" you were about to answer but the drop ship started moving again, it stated moving more violently than before, lucky spacewalker was in his seat, it was getting hotter from the descent down to earth, but gravity has no mercy. 

It was a while before you realised you were on the ground, you must of passed out of fear or something but you dont remember the rest of the descent, there was almost no one on the drop ship apart from the few who kept coming in and out from the ground you guessed. You tried to unbuckle yourself but the strap seemed to be stuck, it wouldn't budge 'well this is embarassing' you said to yourself, you sat there, thinking no one would come help you, you would never get to see the outside world, you would never get to touch the ground. But once again, you were wrong. The boy with the goggles from earlier came up to you, and laughed "Hey you're awake, why didn't you come outside" your cheeks flushed with red from the embarrassment "My seat belt is stuck" you said while your head hung low "haha here let me help, should've came to check on you earlier, you could've come out sooner, I'm Jasper by the way" the boy fiddled with your seat belt trying to get it undone but had no luck, this is it, this is how i die, im going to be strapped to a chair for the rest of my life and die of sitting. You were being dramatic, a boy started yelling outside "Jasper.....Jasper where are you" Japser turned towards the door "In the drop ship Monty" He yelled to his friend that was outside, his friend opened the door to the dropship and saw him trying to help you out of your seat "Jasper....What are you doing.....and who's this" Jasper sighed out of luck and turned to his friend "Im trying to help her get out of her seat, the seatbelt is stuck and her name is......uhhhh..... i didnt catch your name" he said turning to you "Y/n......Y/n L/N" Jaspers friend gasped for no reason that you knew of, he rushed outside and came back in with a pair of bolt cutters that he used to cut the seat belt off "Your Y/N?" he asked in surprise, you nodded confused "I'm Monty" he shook your hand, you still confused on why he was so surprised "Why are you so surprised?" you asked awkwardly "Oh...Sorry...didnt jasper explain" Jasper looked at him in shock "i wasn't going to say anything until after she got outside but whatever" You were more confused now "Say what?" you asked getting a little irritated,  Jasper looked at you and put his hands on your shoulders "Your the only healer on the ground, if you died, then we would all be dead in a couple or so months" You didnt know why this was such pleasing news to you, maybe it was the feeling of importance or just because you felt needed, but it felt nice, now it was time to finally see what home is.