Wish two the twist

So this wish was my most weird wish ever well maybe not but it was a wish and it was a wish that I don't know but it was awesome i ......guess but I don't know ok enough with me blabbering and blabbering on about what this wish even though you would never think of it. Ok so I was at school and I am supposed to sit in the bleachers and this football player which is the quarterback sat by me and he is the football player that I have a crush on and I'm only in the seventh grade so this is a big big big deal I just I don't I don't know to go on any more oh my gosh it is just wow. Ok well I'm back and I got my story telling shoes on so get ready for the best story ever and I will tell you from the beginning to end all the details. Ok so I told you I would do all the details so hang with me here on so I woke up Monday morning drone that horrible weekend and I don't have cancer anymore but they said that I might have to do more treatments because nothing has ever happened like this before. But I woke up at six o'clock in the morning and got dressed and then made my lunch then I ate breakfast which mostly is chocolate chip cookies but don't tell my mommy. And then we left the house and then my mommy dropped me off at school and this is the part that I told you about earlier but hang on there are so many more details than what you might think there are way to many. Ok so I sat with my freinds Taylor and Beatriz and we were talking and there were plenty of more spots he could have parked his bottom but he parked his bottom right next to mine and when he sat down I said very softly "hi." Then he said "hi." Back and I was kind of happy and I told you earlier that I don't know if this is a kind of wish but you will find out sooner and I'm not making this up at all. Ok so it was time to go to are classes and the football player who's name is Kevin which I forgot that sorry but who cares right know you want to here the story ok and I tripped on the stairs and Kevin helped me up he said are you ok and he was so sweet when he said it, it was awesome. And in my mind I said I wish I could ask him to date me but I said that in my head and then my mouth all of a sudden said zwould you go out with me. And then he said something I never thought anyone in a million of years would ever do but he who name is Kevin said yes. So ya and I was so freaked out omg I can't believe this happened.