Falling for Two

"Look dude you have to figure who you want,or you going to be in a world full of hell! Just pick one!" Said Brooke.

She is one of my closets friends who put up with me deciding on who I want either Tyra, or Mya.

"I would but it seems as if I love them both equally. I can't decide. I will just date whichever one likes me more."

I was trapped, I had a deep history with both of them. Through pure hell,fun,and just heartbreaking moments.

Tyra had dated my best friend Nigel. He was a little bit taller than me,stronger,and buffer. All the girls wanted him,and when Tyra saw him,she couldn't help but get him. Thing is I liked Tyra longer than Nigel did,he asked if it was okay if he went after her.

"Sure man, I don't like her. You go have her." I lied.

"Thanks man! Ganna get me some of dat!"

We laughed. Little did I know that he had a girlfriend and my dumb self went and got Tyra and Nigel together. I walked in on them one day kissing, my heart broke into two. I felt good that I helped my home boy,but mad at myself and hum gor getting Tyra! Later on that tear they broke up,and Tyra was single for now.

Mya on the hand has dated a couple of older dudes. I felt a little worried as if I couldn't get her. She was my best friend at school,it was as if she flirted with me,but actually just being very good friends. She is a beautiful 5'5, carmel,big ass,black girl. One of the most beautiful I've ever seen,her eyes hazel,everytime she looked at me her eyes would sparkle.

Now,I'm not that handsome,average almost. But these two girls I couldn't choose between. Both beautiful,freaks,and just good friends but decisions had to be made.

"Ok,man. I wish you luck this Saturday with going to the skating rink with Mya! Maybe you can decide then." Said Brooke

"Yea, maybe so." I said

"Ok,i got to go. Goodnight." Said Brooke

"Goodnight"

*************************************

Later that night Nigel, Tyra,and I were talking on Facebook.

"Yall, I hope yall dont go to sleep,I got a surprise for yall!!" Said Tyra

"Ok,I wont" I said

"Me neither" said Nigel

"Man,what you think Tyra ganna do?" I said

"Shit, I don't know" said Nigel

Tyra sent a picture of her. But thus was no ordinary picture. She was naked. It was breathtaking with her perfect shape.

Nigel said "Damn Tyra....damn...ugh...give me a minute...damn!!"

"I know right!! Tyra,I'm speechless!!"

I said.

"You have been hiding that from me?!" Nigel said

I screen-shotted it as a picture in my phone.

"Yall its not that big of a deal,dang!" Tyra said.

*************************************

That Saturday I was going to the skating rink with Mya,and some friends we were having a good time!! She fell once and I helped her up and skated with her her arms around my waist,snuggling against me. I turned around we stare at each other face-to-face. We fell together, I landed on top of her . Staring in each others eyes. She noticed I was bleeding on my arm she rushes me to the closets seat to try to heal it.

"Ouch!!" I said "It stings"

"Sorry,hows this?" Mya said

"Better,I'm ok"

"Ok,its almost time to go,can I use your phone to call my mom? "

"Sure,"

She goes to the bathroom to talk to her mom,and comes back with a mad expression on her face.

"Who the fuck is this tramp?!!!"

She shows me the picture of Tyra,I go blank.

"And to think I actually liked you!!"

Next Chapter coming soon!!