Falling for Two Chapter 2

"And to think I actually liked you!" She said,and stormed away.

I was heartbroken, struggling and constantly thinking of who or what I should do.

The next night I decided to pour out my heart and soul into why I was in love with...Tyra. She believed me and was really appreciative of it.

"You are so sweet,I feel special" Tyra said.

"Yea," I said sheepishly

**********************************

That Monday I decided to go to the program, Broaden Horizons to see some of my old friends,and hang out. Jamaria, Tyra's cousin, knocked me out the way to run to Tyra.

"Hey Josh, Bye Josh!" she said swiftly.

Jamaria and Tyra were obviously in a deep conversation but funny at some points I could distinguish some of the conversation:

"It was amazing! I've never done that before! " said Tyra

"Dang cuz you sprung,you know he here,he might think something of it," said Jamaria warning-fully.

"I know! But lord what about the other one though?!" Said Tyra

"Dang how many you-" said Jamaria

" Hey yall, whats up?!" I say interrupting Mya's sentence.

"Oh...nothing bae" said Tyra suspiciously. I knew something was wrong.

"Alright everyone line up to eat,but lets us join hands and pray, and volunteers?" Said Ms. Kea one of the leaders.

" I will! " said I. "Bow your heads and close your eyes please,

Dear Lord we come to you today in thanks for our food and our friends, lets us be a family and stay close dear lord and let the truth come to surface because what is done in the dark comes to the light, in Jesus name I pray, Amen"

Tyra soon ran from the café and went to the bathroom crying her eyes red as fire. So I go by the girls bathroom and I knock and say

"Tyra come out,whats wrong?"

"Ask Jamaria,I'm to ashamed,go!"

Jamaria comes around the corner and sees me. Her eyes buck out of her head.

"Oh...ill be there in a second Ms. Kea!"

"Nobody called you Jamaria"

"Uhhhhh...bye!" And runs off,I chase her and push her against the wall with a hard slam.

"Jamaria what is wrong with Tyra?! And do not lie to me!"

"Ok, well I was talking to Tyra and she told me how sweet you were,saying how beautiful and nice she was, but later on that night she saw these dudes at the Mardi Gras parade,' They are fine!' Tyra told me, and she liked them all alot, and they all liked her, apparently they all lived close to her so she went over to one of their houses all of them were there, and they umm they..."

"They what Jamaria?! Dont tell me!" I said as my eyes began to water

"They had a foursome,in other words she saw what you said thought it was sweet but she said 'what they did was WAY sweeter!' Im sorry man"

My heart was officially broken by Tyra to loose her virginity to some guys she barely knew and did not care about what I said. Or was it still possible to get back with Mya?

************************************

Next chapter coming soon!