love and affection

I dont care if Bahja doesent want me to date Daniel anymore, I will. I cant believe she's acting like this. Over a BOY! Daniel said he had to tell me something, so he asked me to go to the beach with him. Im so curious of what he wants to ask me.

I got dressed in http://danielsimmonswife.polyvore.com/ and sat on the couch beside Deyjah. She was on her Iphone on instagram as always.

Me- Dee, what happened to you wanting to go to chuckie cheese or going to the park? I asked 

Deyjah- Thats so lame. She replied still not looking away from her phone

Me- Oh god, you're turning into a teenager.

Deyjah- (Looks out the window) Diggy's here.

Me- Yaayy! Does my hair look okay? No wait, do I have something on my face?

Deyjah- Your fine Nique. (Laughs)

Me- Okay. (Smiles)

I opened the door to see Daniel with roses. They were so pretty and he was looking so fine with his "Dope" snapback.

Daniel- You look beautiful as always. He said kissing my cheek

Me- Thank you. You dont look too bad yourself. I said smiling

Deyjah- OOOHHH ! Nique has a boyfriend !

Daniel- (Whispers) Not yet but im going to make her mine.

Me- I heard that ! I said playfully punching him in his arm

Daniel- (Fake cries)

Me- (Laughs)

Daniel- Well, we'll be back later Deyjah.

Deyjah- Ok. No sex!

Me- What you say little girl?!

Deyjah- That i love you.

Me- Thats what i thought ninja !

We left and my song "Pour it up" by Riri played in his 2014 Range Rover. We were having so much fun.

Daniel- Strip clubs and dollar bills! Still got my money! He sang

Me- Who cares how you haters feel? Still got my money ! I sang 

Me- Awh maaann! My song went off!

Me- My song "No Love Allowed" coming on !

Daniel- Sorry to interrupt your song love but we're here.

He opened the door for me &nd he got a blanket out the trunk and laid it on the sand. Oh shit! I forgot to break up with Ray! damn, im so STUPID !

Daniel- (wraps arms around me) I love you Zonnique Jailee Pullins. I love you more than friends. he said smiling at me. 

Me- I love you too. 

Daniel- Will you be my girl?

Me- Of course, but I need to break up with Ray.

Daniel- Okay, then your all mine?

Me- Yes baby.

I texted Ray and told him i didn't wanna be in a relationship with him anymore. He replied 2 minutes with a "I dont care, I have a new girl named Rae". I didn't reply back.

Me- I just broke up with him. He has a new hoe.

Daniel- Its okay. you have me now, right?

Me- Right. I smiled at him.

Daniel- (Kisses me)

Me- mmhmm....

Daniel- (Breaks the kiss) Sorry baby had to break it. Poparazzi might show up.

Me- Okay.

We left and he opened the door for me and we held hands. He drove off and asked me if I wanted to stay with him for 2 nights and of course i said "Yes". I just have to text my mom and get permission.

(Text convo)

Me- Mommy, can I stay with daniel for 2 nights?

My mom- Yeah, sure. 

Me- Yaaayyyy!!!! :)

(End of convo.)

I fell asleep and the car stopped. Daniel picked me up and brought me upstairs to his room. He was about to leave but i stopped him from leaving.

Me- Baby, please dont leave me. I said in a sleepy voice.

Daniel- I didn't wanna bother you.

Me- Come on babe, you never bother me.

Daniel- I'll stay.

Me- Yay !

Me- Hey, do you have a T- shirt I can wear?

Daniel- Yeah. (Gives me a T- shirt)

Me- Thanks baby.

Daniel- Welcome boo.

Mrs. Justine walks in..

Mrs Justine- Hey Zonnique. We are all leaving but you have Daniel to keep you company right?

Me- Yes M'am. Bye.

Mrs. Justine- Bye baby .

She hugged me and left

Daniel- (Looks at me)

Me- What?

Daniel- You wanna....

Me- Im sweepy but maybe later.

Daniel- Okay babe.

Me- Goodnight.

Daniel- Goodnight.

Daniel went in the hallway to set the alarm and turned all the lights off and we went to sleep. Our bodies so close together you would think we were one. I know one thing and thats I love him. &nd he is finally my baby ! &nd he's my 4 letter word.