Learning the truth.

"Alice, what is going on?" I looked up at the person I had come to know so well these past few months with shock.

"Listen, I know that this is a lot to take in right now and you want answers, but we need to get out of here now. I'll explain everything once we get back to headquarters." She began to untie my feet, hands and chest.

I winced once her hand reached my right angle.

She noticed and took her hand off it.

"Is your ankle ok?" She asked, a look of concern spread across her face.

"I-I think it's broken, I replied.

She stood up and reached into her pocket and pulled out two red pills. She extended them out to me.

"Here, take these, they're painkillers they'll make you feel better."

I hesitated at first but my body hurt so bad I couldn't resist. I snatched them out of her hand like a child reaching for candy.

I swallowed them both, hoping they were fast acting. It turns out they were and I felt better in several minutes.

"Now like I said we have to go," Alice/Alana said.

"No. I'm not going anywhere with you." A sudden anger washed over me as I realized something. '

'This is all her fault,' I thought to myself, and it was true.

"What do you mean? Why?" She was genuinely surprised.

"Me being here is all your fault! That why. Whoever you are, you're the reason I'm here right now. You lied to me about everything. Alice isn't even your real name!" I yelled, my anger pouring out into my words. Why was I so angry all of a sudden?

She was shocked, and couldn't speak for a couple seconds. Her face saddened and she finally spoke,

"Shhhh. Be quiet. And I knew you would feel that way. And that's why I'm so sorry."

I was confused.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked, my voice quieter this time. I guess she was right about vein quiet, I didn't want anyone coming here and finding out I was loose of my bonds.

"Those pills..." She took a deep breath,

"Those weren't exactly pain pills."

"What?"

Then, I felt dizzy and everything began to spin.

Because I wasn't exactly thinking clearly I made a desperate attempt to get away, by trying to get up and past her to the open door, but I couldn't. I could barely see and I had to grab on to her shoulders to keep from falling.

I blacked out in her arms.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Alana's POV

I picked Lizzie up and threw her across my shoulder easily. I'm actually extremely strong, for a girl I guess.

I walked out the door and into one of the long hallways that seem to go on forever.

We were in the-I guess you could say- basement of what looked to be an office building.