Planes

Harrys P.O.V

****************

I woke up to slight pain coming from my right shoulder. I instantly turn to look, annoyed with the disruptive contact. It was Niall.The little bitch, we are on a 16 hour flight and he's clawing into my shoulder. He won't even let me sleep. God I'm not in the mood for this, I just want to be home.

"What do you want?" I spat at him. Sounding ruder than intended, but I didn't feel guilty after saying it.

"Hey. Calm down. They're serving drinks." Niall said with a chuckle, grabbing two of the beverages placed on the small tray.

"Yay." I said sarcastically, but some alcohol or any liquid sounded great for my dry throat. I ran a hand through my messy curls. And started to down my drink. But before I could start, I felt poking at the top of my left ear. I looked back, Louis sat behind me. He had big grin on his face while holding a pink martini.

"Hey curly, wanna come sit with me." Louis said patting to the empty seat next to him.

"Of course." I said with a smile. For some reason Louis always puts me in a good mood. Probably be better if I sit next to him than the annoying leprechaun next door. I quickly stood up, Niall looked at me with a questioning face and I just shrugged giving him pat on the head while I squeezed passed him. I hurried and sat down next to Louis. Zayn would be back any minute now, I have no clue where he is or went. 'Must have been sleeping.' I thought to my self.

"You get lonely without me?" I asked, I could feel my smirk.

"Zayn left, it got boring. Plus I just saw and listened to you verbally abuse Niall. You can't do that to the Irish lad he's sensitive." Louis said sipping his martini while slightly reaching out to the blonde before him.

"You know you talk quite loud?" Niall said turning back to give a dirty look at the both of us.

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Louis said back to Niall with a whole platter of sass. While quoting a movie we had just watched earlier. I smiled at my friends. Then quickly drank the rest of my drink. We're only seven hours into the flight so I cuddled into Louis and shut my eyes focusing on falling into a deep sleep while he watched on his iPad. 'Probably Grease.' I thought to myself, happy with my guess but curious. I peeked my eyes opened to see it actually was grease. God do I know that boy like the back of my hand.

***

The flight finally ended and we're getting off the plane. Thank the heavens of above, cause I need to move. I could run around the world three times and still not be satisfied. I hurried out to the plane door to see Paul. He was taking his time, being as slow as a fucking sea slug. I nudged him over and over he still wouldn't budge. I had enough, I went straight for the door of the plane almost leaping off the steel stairs. Until it was fucking Paul. He grabbed my shirt before I could escape. I turned to him.

"Paul, I will do anything just let me out of this plane. It has landed, other people are getting off. It's time we get off." I said giving my best puppy dog eyes while pointing to some of the people who were walking down the steel steps and away to freedom.

"Harry, I have to keep you safe. Want to get mutilated by those girls out there?" Paul asked with full seriousness. I pouted in response to his question. I walked away, knowing I lost the argument. 'Just let me out of the plane.' I thought to myself. I went stood next to Liam who was talking to Zayn. Well there he is time to ask him were he was.

"Zayn, we're did you go."

"What do you mean?" Zayn asked his eyebrows furrowed together in confusion.