Chapter 1: Savior

The pretty Autumn leaves falling from their branches. The rustling of the leaves flowing through the air. Its all so peaceful.

It may be fall but it's getting pretty chilly outside. I sat on the cold bench thinking about the last few months.

*Flashback*

It was the middle of july when I found out i was pregnant. I've been pregnant for 8 weeks now. And just 5 days ago i found out. I honestly don't know how i'm suppose to tell my parents. I waited a while just to think about what will happen if i tell them.

I layed there on my bed that morning with my head slightly hanging off of the edge. My mind in a different world. And at that moment thats when it hit me. I reached for my phone on my nightstand. Unlocking it i scroll down my contacts until i see.... 'Grandma'.

I press the call button and wait for her to answer. The ringing on the phone made me nervous. I started to bite my nails. After the third ring she picks up.

"Hello?" She mumbles.

"Hey grandma" My tone is soft and nervous.

"Oh hi sweetheart! How odd of you to call... its been a few months since we last spoken."

"Yeah i know.." I flip over onto my side. "There's a reason why I called you..." i trail off.

"Go on honey... tell me."

"Soon... i'm going to get in a lot of trouble... And i don't think that my mother would want me to stay here at home anymore. So i called you... for a favor."

"Why wouldn't she let you stay there? What's the favor darling?"

I bit down on my lip and closed my eyes. My fist balled up as i struggled to tell her the truth... the favor i'm asking for. "Grandma... I'm...I'm pre-...p-pregnant."

The truth came out. I didnt hear anything from my grandma.