Prolog

Liam's P.O.V.

I looked over my shoulder. Oh crap.

"Lad's, go" I whispered.

"Why?" Louis whined. We had just finished our Chicago concert and were ready to crash.

"The T.D.s" I replied. "Go, go, go! Now! Head for the van, I thought I saw Paul get inside!"

"Shit." said Niall quietly. I gave him a look.

"Sorry." he said, than took off running, the rest of us following behind.

We got to the van in record time, and quickly locked all the doors. Paul was there in the drivers seat, which was a relief.

"Go!" I yelled at him

"Where?!?!?" he yelled back, still in shock.

"I don't know!!!!!!" I yelled. I thought a second. "North, towards Wisconsin. They won't expect it. We can hide out some where there..." I said, about a million times calmer. Paul nodded, hit the gas, and we were off like a bullet.

~5 hours later~

Paul pulled onto some random exit, somewhere in northern Wisconsin. I was basicly the only one still awake, cause Harry was half asleep on his iPhone. Miraculously, Paul managed to pick one of those tiny towns that don't even have a hotel. We ended up looking for unlocked doors on houses, to my great distaste. We couldn't even stay on the van because they know the license plate number! AAANNNDD, if we left this little town we would get captured by hoards of them searching the highways, and the places with hotels...so.. I guess that was kinda lucky. At any rate, we were TRAPPED!

Eventually, we found an unlocked porch door, that led to an unlocked side door. Then we crashed on the floor of a random strangers house for the night.