The One With Chinese Cheeseburgers

Chandler's POV

All of us are in Monica's apartment except for Rachel, who was at Central Perk. Apparently they had a health inspector coming and it was really important. So Monica, Ross, and Joey are on the couch, me on the green ottoman, and Phoebe-I mean Cherryapple- on the chair with her laptop on the coffee table, working.

"Yeah, so you have to work it out so that your relationship with Brace goes strong again, Dan. Okay? Bye, okay, $70 dollars will be removed from your bank account now, no return and exchange because I'm a vegetarian with a suicidal mother." She smiled and closed her screen.

"Yeah, okay, one steamed rice, quail-egg siomai," Monica told the Chinese restaurant guy on the phone. "Ross?"

"Chicken feet and Wanton."

"Chandler?"

"I'll have the beef noodles, crab pincers and Baby Got Back sung by an orchestra." I joked. She rolled her eyes.

"Joey?"

"A cheeseburger." Joey dumbly said. Come on man, this is Chinese food.

"Ham and lettuce between garlic bread." Monica quietly said into the phone. "You?" She said pointing at Phoebe. I guess she didn't wanna call her Cherryapple.

"I'll have the steamed rice without the pig dermis." She answered.

"Well then, that would just be rice with a sauce and green peas." Monica said

"Uh huh. I'll also have the seaweed wrap."

"Yeah, sure." Monica spoke.

Monica hung up just as someone knocked on the door. She and Phoebe answered it. It was their downstairs neighbor.

"No... Mr. Heckles! We are not making noise! We've only been sitting for the ten minutes" Phoebe exclaimed.

"You're disturbing my binge-watching."

"You don't even have a computer!" Monica yelled.

"I could have a computer." Mr. Heckles said.

"Oookay Sir. We'll try to keep it down." Phoebe shut the door.

"So, Chinese food about ready?" Phoebe walked back to the couch.

"Yep. It'll be here in 20-8." Monica sat back down.

"Oh, shoot." Phoebe shot up. "I'm late."

"For what? School? The dentist? The Dora show in Hawaii?" I ask.

"Nooo. I'm delivering my last massage today. It's with this guy, Mike Hannigan----cute."

"So, how about your wet rice peas and your ocean paper?" Ross asks, mockingly.

"In the cold white box with doors." Phoebe replies before she shuts the door.