Simon || Part 1

You sat down next to Simon, skin itching. He was watching some football match that you didn't pay attention to. You wanted him. And you wanted him now.

You slowly put your hand on his upper thigh. Simon was so concentrated on the match he didn't even notice. You moves your hand up and down his thigh. He noticed you wanted his attention and pulled you into a hug. You wanted more. You move your hand up Simons leg.

"Not now babe, I'm watching football" Simon said, removing your hand off of his leg, you look at him with sadness in your eyes. You snug into the cuddle more, wanting to feed your hunger, but it didn't work. You sat on Simon's lap, blocking his view of the TV, and kissed his neck softly.

Simon tried to resist, he lifted you up and placed you on the sofa. A look of sadness covers your face until you look up and realise that Simon was turning the tv off. Simon gestures for you to stand up. You walk towards him. He cups your face in his hand and kisses you. You melt into the kiss and pull away for a breath. "Jump" Simon says in between kisses. You jump up and wrap your legs around Simon. He kisses your neck, leaving love bites all over your neck and chest. He finds your sweetspot and smirks. You swing your head back and let out a little moan.

He carries you into the bedroom, not letting your lips separate. Simon's hand slid up your shirt and fiddled with your bra, arching your back, for easy access to your neck that was covered in hickeys. He opened his bedroom door, dropping you down on the bed and locking the door. Once he did, you thought it would be your time to tease him.

Simon walks over to you. You layed on the bed, Simon hovered above you and put his hand up your top. You take your top off and throw it to the other side of the room. Simon leaves a trail of kisses down your chest and stops at the waist line of your trousers. He begins to UN button your trousers. You get up and push him away. You put your mouth up to his ear "not yet daddy..." You whisper with a smirk.

"As you wish little girl" he smirked back, getting off of you and standing up. You take this moment to pleasure him, you pass him, making sure your hand glides against his member. You went into his cupboard and reached into the far back, bending over, showing your arse. Your hand clasped against handcuffs and a police hat. "Are you ready daddy?..." You ask with a smirk as you place the police hat onto your head.

To be continued... ;)

||we will update again as soon as possible when we get 20 votes||

~Lia+Amelia❤️