{chapter 4}

The rest of the day I tried to stay mad at Tayla but it was so hard so whenever she came over to me I walked away. I was just joking and planned to go over to her house after school tomorrow to tell her and I knew she would understand.

It's last period and I'm in my science class but I can't concentrate because all of a sudden I remember that taj needed to tell me something this morning but tayla interrupted. The bell suddenly rings and I get up to leave the class and get to my locker, grab my books at start walking to Tayla's. When I get to Tayla's I knock on the door but there was no answer but I hear the kooks (Tayla's favourite band) coming from inside. I decided to grab the spare key from the pot plant next to her door and go inside. I get inside, shut the door and walk upstairs towards the bedrooms. I go into Tayla's room and she's not here, so I keep walking down the hall till I get to Taj's room. I knock on the door and it swings open but it's not Taj that opens the door, it's Brittany.
I heard Taj ask Brittany, "Britt, who is it?" But being the bitch she is she said
"Nobody who actually matters". Taj comes to the door and sees me, he's shirtless and has messy hair, I didn't even pay attention to what Brittany was wearing until I saw taj and she was wearing nothing but her underwear and Taj's shirt. I feel myself start to tear up and his face drops, I run out the door and start walking home. On the way home I start thinking about how this shouldn't be effecting me the way it is, but for some reason it hurt to see him with someone else, especially her.

When I get home I realise that I start work in just 10 mins and it takes 5 mins to walk there. So I put my work clothes on, do my makeup, put on my shoes and perfume and start waking/running to work.

I get to work just in time for me to start. Normally I work at the cashier but today I am filling the shelves in the supermarket. When I got to the aisle that I was working in I saw my coworker Jeremy who is Taj's best friend, I literally can't deal with this right now.