The Meeting

Louis's POV an hour later

I'm not really happy with Liam right now I wonder if he's Taryn's brother? I'll have to ask Taryn. "Hey Taryn, can I ask you something?" I went to sit by her as she was getting ready to do a YouTube video. "Sure what's up!" I sit down next to her and we cuddle up in the bed. "Is Liam your brother?" When I asked the question her face went from happy to very sad. "Yes he is but I don't want him to get in the way of management's idea of us dating!" After she told me I saw her starting to tear up in her eyes, so I held her in my arms and did what I usually do with my sisters and brother. "Don't you have a YouTube video to put online and I don't think he was mad he was happy?" I told her; she looks at me with a smirk on her face I don't know Taryn really well but I think that's her 'I think I have an idea face' so I look at my phone to see a text from management saying that we had to get down to the building for the meeting. "Hey Taryn we have to get to Syco for the meeting with Modest okay" She looked at me and nodded with a smile on her face.

Taryn's POV

I was really happy that I met Louis you know because if I didn't then Liam would be on my back constantly and that really bothers me so much that I want to live with Louis not Liam! Ugh help me! Louis saw my face it was really stressed when we got in the car and on our way to modest. "Hey Louis? I'm scared that my brother might find out about this!" I told him. He looks at me and pats his hand on his lap and I sit on Louis's lap. "He won't find out because you know why?" He puts his hand on both sides of my face and looks right into my eyes. "It's because modest and Simon will make sure that Liam won't get in the way of it in fact I think they should have him and Niall together!" I started to think about how Liam and Niall would look together "Hey Taryn cmon we are here" I took a deep breath and now that my brother won't control over who I date I'm happy but I see a few fans there so I ask "Can I sign my first autograph?" I asked Louis. "Maybe afterwards okay" When he said afterwards I thought that it would be more appropriate for Louis and I to be out in public as a couple then now when we're just friends.

Nobody's POV

They go in and sit down in the conference room where Adam the head modest team leader is and the others are plus Simon there boss is. "Taryn, are you okay now?" Adam told them; Taryn nodded her head yes. "Yes I'm okay now since I am with Louis" Taryn told them. But now that they are in the office and everything, one of the modest officials brings out a contract "What's this?" Taryn's all confused. "Well it's a contract stating that you will be under us for dating Louis. But you can't go to any clubs since your under 21 are you okay with that Louis?" Taryn looked at him.

Louis's POV

Taryn looked at me for the assuring that I was okay with me not going clubbing. "Yeah I just want Taryn to be safe from her brother!" Then the management added one more thing "You can't interact with him outside of performing but you can interact with him during interviews or signings both of you." That's what made her happy really excited about this.