Okay.

-Continuation-

*Nicks POV*

No matter how dark the gym was, I could see her brown eyes glistening in the darkness. She was still quiet, and shocked.

"Are y-you being serious?" I heard pain in her voice. Why?

"More than serious" I replied.

"I cant trust you Nick"

"I know you cant, I know you're not just going to hand me your trust just like that, I will do whatever it takes to earn it Claudia." I managed to say without stuttering. I saw her eyes fill with tears. Why is she crying? What did I do????

*Claudias POV*

He said he would do anything to earn my trust. Is this really Nick? This is the Nick I fell inlove with 4 years ago. "Nick.." I whispered. He looked at me with pleading eyes. I couldn't help but smile. I had the instinct to hug him so that's exactly what I did. I hugged him tight and I felt his arms wrap around my waist tightly while I wrapped mine around his neck.

"Nick, you hurt me so much."I whispered.

"I know Claudia, and im sorry. I just want one more chance. My life hasnt been that successful and i haven't been myself." he preached.

"I know Nick, I think I noticed" I looked him in the eyes. I saw hope in his eyes. Hope that I'll give him a chance. Right now, My mind is telling me to say no. He's going to hurt me again.

My heart is telling me yes. He's willing to try for me. "Okay Nick" I whispered. I saw his face light up. "Just wait, Zach, Dont hurt him or anything. He's my bestfriend" I informed. I saw a flash of anger in his eyes but it quickly faded.

Nick walked me to my class and everyone in the hallway was already staring at us. Of course they were going to stare. Why would I be with him? Why would he be with me? I turned to look at him and he looked at me. He slightly smiled wich made me smile. When we were outside of my classroom he gave me a hug and said sorry again.

"Claudia, meet me by the doors afterschool okay?" he stated.

"Okay" I answered confused. I went into my classroom and sat in my seat. I had Zach in my class. He saw that Nick had dropped me off at class. He looked shocked and mad at the same time.

"What was all that about?" he asked in a weird tone.

"He apologized for everything he ever did to me and he even cried.." I said with a lump in my throat.

"And im taking it as you forgave him" he furrowed his eyebrows. I nodded my head and bit my lip.

"Don't get hurt Claudia, Watch out." He said. I looked at him staright in the eye and smiled. "Ive learned so much from my mistakes Zach, I'll be careful." I replied and started to do my work.

*Afterschool*

I did as I was told. I waited by the doors for Nick. I was walking in a circle and then someone pulled me from my arm. I squealed in fear but then I saw it was only Nick.

"Shh calm down its only me" He said and laughed. "I get scared really easily" I huffed. "I know that, thats why I did it." He laughed. I scoffed and Smiled.
We went to his car and he opened the door for me.

"Wait. Exactly why am I in your car and were are you taking me?" I asked and im pretty sure he heard the fear in my voice.

"Thats for me to know, and you to find out Little Mis Straught A Student" he said. I looked at him with shock. I just stared at him for a good minute or two. He giggled at me staring.

"Im just messing around Claudia" he looked at me.

I looked at him and slightly smiled.
Im still not so sure if I made the Right decision forgiving him. I looked at him and he looked back at me. He had a huge smile on his face. A real smile. Just looking at his face made me gain a huge ear to ear smile. He looked me in the eye.

Couple minutes later he started driving. Nobody talking. Just peaceful silence. But then..

"I missed you Clauds"

I stared at him. He was focused on the road so he didnt turn to me. But I knew he was waiting for a response. I stared at his face finding no flaws.

"I missed you too Nick"

So much....