OHCHC chapter 2: Run!

Sorry! I have been having stupid writers block! so here you go!

Crystals POV:

I 'm already in a bad mood and some dumbass driver already hits me.. He starts yelling "Are you ok?" I am thinking to myself " are you serious" . He starts running over here to check if I am ok. Luckily it was just a scratch amd we can countinue oon with our GREAT lives. "FACK!" I yell. This person made me late! Once I arrive to school I run to my class and run to a seat before the teacher notices. "Crystal detention" Ms.Peach says. I silently cursed under my breath.

Hikaru POV:

Oh. My. God.

The person that I made a big hissy fit about the scratch on my car is here. Just . Do. not. make. any. eye. contact. "you!" she hissed! Noooo. "um hello there" I said. " you got me late and detention!" she whispered."CRYSTAL! If there is something you want to ahare during my lecture please do!" Ms.Peach said. "No Ms.Peach" Crystal and Hikaru said together. "good then stop talking!" Ms.Peach said.

Time warp~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crystals POV:

Ugh I already hate this school! Mean teachers and dumbass students! It makes me wamt throw myself out of a window! " hi my name is hikaru! Sorry for making you get in trouble." Hikaru said. " Do not expect me to forgive you that easily" I said. His brother pops out of nowhere, trips and his face falls straight into my breats. I push him out of my breasts and scream! " CAN'T THIS DAY BE NORMAL!" and run away. I hear some body chase after me and I don't look back to find out who it is. I start crying once I get into an empty girls bathroom. I came here to get from the mansion where I get beat up. And I get a car crash, detention, and and boys face falling into my breasts. "Mom" I sob while crying. I hear the door open and somebody carry me out. I could care less if they see the bruises my father gave me. Hell he already cracked my ribs twice. I just hope the person that is carrying me is a murderer.