Prologue

India's POV
"SHUT THE HELL UP! YOU DON'T FÜCKĮNG KNOW ANYTHING!" He said shoving me into the garbage cans.

"I'm sorry."

"Sweetie," he called in a sweet creepy voice, "sorry doesn't FÜCKĮNG DO ANYTHING YOU BĮTCH!" He said, slapping me across the face, sending me into the brick wall. He walked towards me ripping off my shirt, revealing my bra.

"Since you don't fückįng know anything, you get a punishment," he whispered taking off his belt.

I whimpered as he whipped me with his belt, leaving red scratch marks and blood on my skin, tears started to trickle and run down my face faster every second.
Why is he doing this to me!? I thought.

Next time I catch you having fun, skateboarding with a guy, surfing with a guy, I will punish you.

"I-I..."

"You what?" He sneered at my face.

"I can do whatever the fück I want, you fückįng ho."

"Not scared huh?" He spat in my face, sending a smell of alcohol and drugs up my nose.

"Why would I be? You touched my phone, you touched my glasses (a/n: she wears glasses and contacts, but glasses at night.) you hurt me with your stupid åss belt, oh and there are cameras watching you right there, I can call the police, you can't hide! I yelled at his face standing up from where I sat, and limped-ran away to te building that had the camera.

Pulling out my phone, I dialed 9-1-1 carefully, calling the police.

"Hello this is the police, how may we help you?"

"You have to come here quick please, ** *** is abusing me, I'm in a building right now and I have proof if you need any, but please come here fast!

"Okay, sweetie calm down please, we're tracking your phone down right now, please stay where you are...help is on the way right now."

"Thank you," I managed to say, and quickly found the camera room to play proof.

Hearing sirens a few seconds later relieved me, but the banging against the door told me that he's still here.

"We are the police! Put your hands up!" I heard them holding him down. "You have the right to remain silent, anything you say will be held against you in a court of law, you have the right to have an attorney present during questioning. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you."

I sigh in relief, but jump when they kick the door down. You're ok, you're safe now. Let's see the proof you wanted to show us. First I held up my phone and glasses to show the police his finger prints, then I struggled to stand up straight to show my scratches and blood, finally I showed the police the footage that was recorded.
I suddenly felt the police hug me, I stood stiffly and relaxed realizing he was trying to comfort me.

After a day he was in jail, the police found out that it was a worker trying to get in his camera room. So he never got caught, and I never saw him again.