My summer love

CHAPTER1 : Expectations

No more school no more studying forever. Yeah that was the end of my school journey it was not the end of my story but the beginning of my life story or actually my real story . 

I finished school 14 days before my sisters. I planned to do lots of stuff during those 14 days (which i consider as free days), planned to follow a diet to get my summer body, to go to the beach with friends several times(to get tanned before i travel), to go shopping a lot and to download loads of songs, yeah for summer. I thought none of them will work as usual I plan and plan and plan but all my plans don't work! But this time they worked and this is how it goes....

"Ella? Where are you?" 

"Yes dad am coming"  

I walked down the stairs to see what dad wants 

"Ella please book for our family tickets to California."  

I was very surprised i never thought that dad will ask me to book tickets to a country other than Lebanon. It seemed very weird. 

"Ok dad just wait a moment" 

I went up to my room to get my laptop which i was using a moment before dad called me. I turned it on and opened the browser and looked for a booking to California.  

" finally, i found a flight dad its in 16 days & the timing are very suitable for us" 

He came close to see the timing from the laptop screen and shook his head (that the timing where good) q 

"Dad when do you want the return date?"  

" it will be in a different date just book this now then  

book a suit in a very high class hotel just choose it yourself, then book another ticket from California to lebanon"  

Then he gave me his credit-card. I couldn't believe what what happening at all. It was his first time ever to do that.  

I booked everything and printed the tickets. 

I went and told everyone of my friends that i was going to California. I went shopping everyday to get ready,while my sisters were still having their exams.yeah and everything I planned to do happened! Yeah happened!

CHAPTER2 : Take me there

"Ella, get your bag and follow us to the car! we are late!" Mum yelled. Ok i admit it, i wasn't ready yet, i didn't download all the songs i want, i didn't get fully tanned or follow my -summer body- plan, but at least i did some of them. I was different.

I got my bag and jumped into the car. Although i knew i was missing something and i couldn't remember what i just ignored the whole thing.

"Dad can i sit next to you in the airplane" my little annoying sister said innocently.

" we will see darling" dad answered her.

As we arrived to the airport i remember.

The MP3 player. Thats what i forgot yeah.

" the last call for the travellers heading to California please proceed to gate 12" i heard a deep woman's voice saying that through a microphone.

I couldn't even tell dad. Maybe it had what i spent days and days on, the summer songs, but yeah California is more important.

We went through a special tunnel that head us directly to the plane, it was just for very very late travellers. Like us.

We placed our bags in the trolly and the policemen told us they will handle everything and take the bags to the plane.

We got in the plane and everything was fine, until yeah another mistake, i placed my handbag in the trolly.- Ella what is wrong to you this is supposed to be your dream trip.-

That what was going on in my head.

I told my father about this deep shit i did.

He told the captain about the story and sent me with a man to pick my bag from the cabin.

...TO BE CONTINUED...