Royals ::Character bio/Intro::

Mkay hallo! My name is Angel and I've been working on this new story. I recently found this site and feel inlove. :) Hopefully I'll be able to post chapters daily or weekly and I hope everyone reads it and likes it! Feel free  to comment or message me.

Adelaide aka Addie Nova : 17 years old. Princess to the Human Empire in the Greenlands. Average build, 5'4, Long flowing black hair and icy blue eyes.

Mai Nova: Queen to the Human Empire, Tall, Slim, Blonde curly hair and blue eyes.

Leonard aka Leo Nova: King to the Human Empire, Tall, Slender, well kept beard, Black hair and blue eyes.

Damien Kris: 20 years old. Prince to the Vampie Empire in the Drylands. Tall about 6'0, Slender. Black shaggy hair and deep green eyes.

Sasha Kris: Mother to Damien,  Queen of the Vampire Empire. Tall, slim, pale skin. Straight Black hair and  green eyes.

Rian Kris: Father to Damien, King of Vampire Empire.Tall like Damien, Pale skin, Black hair and black eyes.

**Okay now this is just the bare basics of the main characters. I might add more character's later and as far as the personalities of each person goes, that will come into play throughout the story. Also if you like the story feel free to send me actor ideas for the cast list!**

ROYALS

17 year old Adelaide Nova is a princess to the Human throne in the Greenlands. As her 18th birthday approaches Adelaide feels the pressure from her parents, the great King and Queen to kind a proper husband with royal blood. She wants true love, not arranged love and is determined to find just that, royal or not. Venturing out more among the people hiding her identity gives Adelaide the chance at a normal life. She's even found a normal, common boy and she can feel the sparks between them. In her heart she knows she has found love, but she also knows she can not bring a commoner home to her parents, the great king and queen. As this lovely young boy takes the heart of Adelaide one question remains: Is he as common as he seems, or is he pretending too?