Indigo Allen

Let me introduce myself , my name is Indigo, Indigo Allen I was born and raised in the farm side of Callifornia
My father who worked all day in the farms trying to give my mother and i the most luxurious life we deserve and to my father if he could he would give us the whole world .

My mother on the other hand was not a hard worker but she she was a party animal sometimes I would ask my self if my mother had a bigger social life than me? My mother with bare feet and dangling anklets, tight tops and gypsy pants would take me out to raves at the age of 4. I am kinda thankfull as it's made me independent so they trust me .

As for me I'm luckily a good mix of both I would say I'm a hard worker but I treat myself with huge parties with my m8s. I'm 18 going into 19 years of age with dirty blond hair that reaches down my back with slight waves. On the weekends I go to the gym but during the week I just run for a few.
My mother says when I was born I had green eyes and a few years later I had brown eyes and a few years later I had blue eyes but now my eyes are all 3 colours

*Jamie H*

My parents really want me to have a good education so we saved up for a while and I applied to Harverd university,the day came where we got the letter my mother came running upstairs screaming "your accepted , your accepted !!" That was a day I'll never forget .

After that's every day I woke up I was so excited, counting down the days I have left until I go to Harverd but I was really excited to get out of this tiny town and see the "big world "
Mother always said it was amazing all the busy streets and the stank of smoke on bussiness men walking by ,you could feel the stress in the air to you that sounds unpleasant but to me it sounds like a dream to the little miss tiny town 3 years in a row winner ,homecoming queen and class president ,the furthest iv been out of this place was when I went to a math olympiad a few hours drive from here and coming fourth just missing my chance to fly out to New York to compete .I was really bummed out .