chapter up my ass

"This is this day one of a new life ,a new beginning "I say to myself looking in the mirror iv poorly decorated with 5 year old sequence and a bunch of pictures of me and my friends back in Calli.

My room mate hasn't arrived yet ,I'm really excited to meet her ,I hope she's tall and blonde oh no or red head and a rocker chick oooh or a surfer girl with brunette hair omg what if she's a player and won't let me in at night because every night she has a different guy . Ew

And just as I was finishing my sentence the door slammed open "Hii my names Cleo " a tall girl with blonde curly hair but you can se she's straighted her hair for the very special day she has very blue eyes and pink luscious lips over glossed and a small button nose with long fit legs with light blue denim shorts and a black crop top and a pink and purple leopard print duffel bag in her arm .
I jump up quickly to greet my new room mate ,"hi I'm Indigo ,Indigo Allen "saying with a smile because I really do sound like 007 .

I stuck my hand out to shake but she pushed it out the way and hugged me .I could see we were going to be great friends ."juffrou langing hoven " cleo shouted with a giggle "Cleo don't call me that call me mom or something "a tall woman looking very similar to Cleo replied walking into to the room.
"Oh hi there my name is Celeste  I am Cleos mom " she said with a proud smile .
"Mom please" cleo moaned giving her mom a look .
Suddenly an intercom goes off
"All new student report to the outside lawn area immediately "said a small perky voice . We better get going I said to cleo and her mother clapping my hands and taking a step forward .

On our way down to the lawn I was admiring the architecture on the walls when I walked straight into someone ! "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry " I say panic strucken with my eyes closed hoping it's not someone important when I heard
"Oh no don't worry,is everything alright? "A deep soothing voice responded
I look up seeing a young man slightly taller than me with light caramel looking skin ,big brown sparkly eyes ,light pinkish soft luscious lips and perfect white teeth and a jaw line to die for . And black hair with small little curls . Clean cut