"The Call"

That night I was talking to Jackie. I was telling her about how I like harry.She said "He is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!" we both agreed on that.  Then I was getting a call. I told her I would call her back. I answered and it was Harry FREAKING Styles. He said "Hey babe". I said "HOW DID YOU GET MY NUMBER"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He said "From Jackie" OMG I SO WANTED TO KILL Jackie but i didn't  then he said "wanna go to dinner tomorrow" i said "yeah shure' he said "ill pick you up at 7:00 were  a sexy outfit" i said "ok"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I woke up and checked my phone. It said :from sexy beast " you ready for tonight" :to harry "yes my love"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~6:00~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hoped in the shower and washed my hair with peppermint shampoo. then I washed my face and body. then got out and put on  my strapless skin tight dress and some nude wedges. Then I did my makeup. then the door bell rang and I ran down the stairs and grabbed my purse and jacket and opened the door. he said "you look sexy tonight" I said "thank you". ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~on the way home~~~~~~~~~

he dropped me off and gave me a kiss and said goodbye.